Who should we watch for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by za gophar
    teams of stand out basers are put together all the time, and quite often they fail. existenze.. intrigue.. elfbot...
    lol.
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
      The big 4:
      wrsb - we've got a lot of talent, especially if bronch comes back

DisobligeSucksBalls - Mantra, Jonas, X mach cannot be the team. Will anyone else give a damn? Will nockm return for sb? If nockm comes back and they can get some other guys to show up occasionally, they will be a FORCE.

Pallies - ghost child + a bunch of journey guys. We'll see if they even want to play.

Bitmap - Undefeated in their rookie season, but: I'm on wrsb, Bilbo is probably banned, Latrine is... retired? Mantra and nockm will most likely not return to here. I haven't heard from Rhin in ages. So basically, no one is still on it but NICKNAME. Rookie of the year or not, he'll need 4 other players, at least.

Other contenders:
      Scrub-balls - They dissolved, maybe they will reform
      NSU - Will Mike even stand for it? Can they do it without 404?
      PSB - Will 404 convince Paladen to even try?
      <old sbers>: There are a ton of sbers out there without a squad. Zip, avatar, Left Hand, etc etc etc Will they get together?
      Mikie was never on NSU. NSU was the left overs from No Surrender that had not been asked or even given a chance to play in Speedball, so I created NSU (No Surrender United) as an alternate. I forget what Mike and Chains squad name was but they where not on NSU

Just thought I would clarify that.

NSU was 404 Not Found, MrsMagoo, SawhetOwl, Thor!, Crome, Bananaking, SonOffMagoo, and a few others that I can no longer remember.

Bring back the SB and I will show with whomever wants to play.
      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Randedl you did leave Melee for Shinobi ? And now you left Melee to make Grapevine. No disrespect since I switched squads last month for breakfast, but still...
        .: ExquisiteHosting.com
        .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
        zzz

Comment

We really should watch Ancients. If they stay as they are now, they'll definately do good in both wb's and jav's.
          sigpic
          What is even the elblow?

Comment

Veloce - TWLD Champions 2007
            DELETED

Comment

Setting the bar low is an excellent idea.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

ancients will do decently, nothing impressive tho
                There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

guess who's that dammed llama?

Yep yep yep, I totally agree.

ROFLMAO!

lol, I think Provoke might hit very hard as we keep practicing. We're gonna stay together and try our best for all TWL leagues.

Even my teamates aren't trying to boost our ego =/

ANOTHER LIE!!!!!

*runs off and won't post for another 6 months*
                  When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

WB: Value. Best wb line in tw.
                    Jav: Syndicate, just like elusive. Pirates, Seem to be good in Jav.
                    Base: nothing new.

Comment

ur rite stuck

Value or grapevine seem to be the favorite in TWLD this season both very good lineups 1-5 and have more guys to sub in who can carry the load

jav-dynasty seems to be good if they stay active and commited and victory can be strong to if they stay alive and active..but the obvious synd and -f- if they'd stay active..pirates will do very well also..Diso needs to get there big named pilots more active as well as ther whole squad..they seem to have went into hibernation...Pallies have the opertunit to be strong to if they get the rite 5 on

And for ancients ur rite they will be a contender in both ld/lj for they are picking up some nice pilots nowdays...utopia now ara was the last i seen...and they already got a good bunch of wbs with pakistan and DEA and a few...they mite not be the best pilots in TW but w/ teamwork/practice they can make its pretty far and have some big upsets
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Playoffs :

Wbs:

-final-
                        syndicate
                        value
                        pallies
                        disoblige
                        grapevine
                        victory
                        dynasty

Javs:

-final-
                        syndicate
                        pallies
                        disoblige
                        dynasty
                        ancients
                        pirates
                        victory
                        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

I think Dowloads list is pretty accurate. It's kinda hard to predict before the season starts because of how fast squads can dissolve. (hell, two of the squads I think will make playoffs have both dissolved once in the last few months and then re-formed)
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

w h i t e r a b b i t s
                            b l a c k r a b b i t s
                            w h i t e r a b b i t s
                            b l a c k r a b b i t s
                            w h i t e r a b b i t s
                            b l a c k r a b b i t s
                            w h i t e r a b b i t s
                            b l a c k r a b b i t s
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...