i never got to see it

Comment

WEEK 6:

Pallies vs Light

Score: 78729 113969

WEEK 3:

Anti-Scrub vs Light

Score: 96147 106523

Hmmm just a thoguht but maybe just maybe we'll beat you. We're 4th and your 3rd...and yes i'm upset theres no Anti-Scrub video, see you at 5.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

"This is the truth. This is where we end up, fist deep in your american yankee ass"
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
          funny video...liked pallies more because the last parts in english. i have no idea what raskaataa cundor? means. some one wnna translate?
          rakastaa = love
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Mantra, warportal... that shit is quality. you two are some serious motherfuckers when it comes to basing, football, and fisting americans.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Oh man movies make for some good times and that movie is hilarious, I hope the actual game is half that cool
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

What song is that (the last one)
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

cypress hill and the fugees... i dunno what the name is.

some of the highlights:
                  "Some where... in the neutral hills of sweden at the secret disoblige planning meeting or something"
                  "I have the reps and the mines"
                  "I do the turn around like the baby"

the whole dam thing was hilarious.
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

i've never laughed so hard at anything related to subspace that i cried

simply beautiful
                    "Can u tell me why I am called noob because I play Trench Wars?
                    I am full of that S**T!

Long life for TW!!!!" ~ Agnium

Comment

btw you guys really like the civ ii sounds don't you?
                      "Can u tell me why I am called noob because I play Trench Wars?
                      I am full of that S**T!

Long life for TW!!!!" ~ Agnium

Comment

I don't know about the civ 2 noises- i just picked out the two hip hoppy tracks- conc did the rest of the music/sound, I will say this about civilization 2- fucking great game- also the video clips within it are taken from the movie
                        "Baraka" (by ron fricke)

If you haven't seen Baraka- it will blow your cranium clean the fuck off of your dome- go check it out.
                        Last edited by Divine Rides; 08-05-2002, 07:14 PM.
                        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Oh yeah, and to answer the questions:

The soccer medley music is the second part of "Aural Pleasure" by Blackalicious from the "Blazing Arrow" album

The final track is "Boom Biddy Bye Bye" by Cypress Hill (spelling?) and Fugees, it's the Fugees Mix or Fugees Remix or something.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

went to edit, quoted, now here we are with an extra post.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

General, Buckaroo, and I all saw Baraka last year. Good stuff.

Comment

No Civ II soundbytes were used (at least not knowingly).
                                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X