Week 9 Changes and Play-Offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's lag always anyways

i hate postponeing.. waiting another week ffs geez.
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by KJW
      On again off again .... sigh.... I'd suggest to keep from screwing up things even more, just leave it postponed as was first stated.
      I agree with KJW, as No Surrender will not make any match's scheduled for this weekend due to the posting of yesterday, saying this week is postponed. I will be lucky if NS gets more than 3 online at a time this weekend after being told that this weekend was postponed. Count on No Surrender to be online next weekend to make up for this weekends TWL posting of postponement.
      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Re: Idea

Originally posted by Dabram
        Maybe first announce that there's a chance that there's gonna be huge lag. Then if it starts lagging postpone all matches. Don't immediatly postpone because there maybe is gonna be lag..

-bram
        That is exactly what I am talking about. But no one seems to understand that. :/

Lots of love,
        Left_Eye
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found

I agree with KJW, as No Surrender will not make any match's scheduled for this weekend due to the posting of yesterday, saying this week is postponed. I will be lucky if NS gets more than 3 online at a time this weekend after being told that this weekend was postponed. Count on No Surrender to be online next weekend to make up for this weekends TWL posting of postponement.
          It causes no difference at at all. We aren't forcing people to play games. They have the option to play them or not, if they care to. And if not, they will be replayed next weekend. Now, if we were forcing you to play, then I could see complaining. But both squad captains HAVE to agree in order to play. If you can't get enough online this weekend, don't worry about it, the game will be done next weekend. If you can, then more power to you. This is for the squad captains that wish to play league games this weekend, seeing as some squads love to play them. :/

Lots of love,
          Left_Eye
          sigpic

Comment

see, we should just replay them all next weekend to avoid confusion

Comment

Any word on how the playoffs might actually work?

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Eye
                Let me reply to each one.

Seize: This said from a person that cheated during a TWL-B game, and was witnessed by the hoster and a few other staffers? Which was later brought forth by someone who was there when you showed fireballz that you knew how to do it and done it before. And I have seen people do that before, it is a high coincidence that you showed the same signs that people have done before from just watching you. Quite odd if you ask me. Not a very reliable source to be saying such things either.

Lots of love,
                Left_Eye
                "allegedly cheated" i was not convicted of this.

Comment

I'd like to know who agreed to let our match with doom go on as scheduled?
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

kjw

not like you were gonna win any of your games

Comment

This once again proves my all or nothing statement. Make one choice, and stick with it. Regardless of the heat you get from the populace.

PS - Mitch, did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?
                      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Re: kjw

Originally posted by Mitch
                        not like you were gonna win any of your games
                        Remember folks this is the new and improved "not asshole" Mitch
                        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

meh, now that we played our matches does that mean we won't get any next week?
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

we can have a prac adman
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                              we can have a prac adman
                              Bring it on ice-cream-boy.

llater,
                              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER

PS - Mitch, did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?
                                twice

Comment

Working...
                                X