This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TajaUk
    There are so few TWLD squads still around from last year it seems absurd they dont all get a free entry back in...

I know people want the new "leet" squads that spring up before TWL to fill the leagues, but I bet there a hell of a lot dropouts this season. Why reward the players that have been in 20 odd squads this year a spot in twl without showing some loyalty to one squad?

Same players different squad from week to week. Most important thing that TWL has is its tradition, simple format and the high skill it takes to win it.

By letting every newly formed squad in it will make the league like anyold shitty league around.
    U do have to remember alot of those squads still alive such as BS/NS cant compete even close to the same level as TWL. They dont deserve a spot on TWL until they show they can remake it. I do think someone like DG after last season should of got the passs, but even now they are ded or something.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
      There are so few TWLD squads still around from last year it seems absurd they dont all get a free entry back in...

I know people want the new "leet" squads that spring up before TWL to fill the leagues, but I bet there a hell of a lot dropouts this season. Why reward the players that have been in 20 odd squads this year a spot in twl without showing some loyalty to one squad?

Same players different squad from week to week. Most important thing that TWL has is its tradition, simple format and the high skill it takes to win it.

By letting every newly formed squad in it will make the league like anyold shitty league around.
      Good Points, there is always a new 'leet' squad or 2 popping up every month or so, and dissolving just as fast. Although that wouldn't really be fair for squads who aren't entirely elite, and have just worked hard, and tried to play smart. I think the Staff/Ops or whatever have enough common sense to be able to pick out which squads are the new 'leet' squads just by looking at the roster, and who are returning TWL regulars.

Yes that could lead to alot of bias crap, but really, you can tell by looking around. Some people just can't stay in a squad longer than 2 weeks if their lives were at stake. If the Staff sees a squad roster half made of these members or more at 15th place, maybe thye could do something about it.

Although, like I said, some squads do have loyal members, and have been working hard, and deserve to face TWL as an ultimate sort of loyal test. Plus the experience would be great for first time TWLers.

As for the spawning in TWLD.. i only read through this subject quickly.. but maybe instead of 5 seconds of shield time on spawns (which a freshly spawned player could use to his advantage) maybe only 2 seconds? Seems stupid, but it would be enough to prevent undodgable spawns, and would be alot harder to take unfair advantage of.
      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

blacklist squadhoppers and new squads must have 1 month of activity under their belt. BLACKALISISITITIT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
          blacklist squadhoppers and new squads must have 1 month of activity under their belt. BLACKALISISITITIT!!!!
          Sounds fair enough.
          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

is there a spid limit or not ?

Comment

Closing Thread, TWL Rules are being updated. -PUSH
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
              X