Anti-Scrub vs Pallies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodzombi

yeah, because when pallies wanna get cocky, they put on fake beards and talk silly.
    No, that's when they want to be painfully sarcastic. When they call an eight year old boy with a broken arm a bitch, then you know they're being cocky.

Edit: I know that Conc and Div do these movies for the most part for our enjoyment but ultimately so far they've both been insulting to the other squads. Why attack me when I just turn their stunts around on them? Don't play hardball if you can't take the heat. And stay out of the kitchen if you don't like getting hit with bats.
    Last edited by Latrine; 08-11-2002, 05:05 AM.
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

amen latrine, amen
      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

latrine is the coolest!
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I think someone here is jealous that they didn't come up with the movie idea first.

SPIN LIKE THE BABY BITCH! SPIN LIKE THE BABY!
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

For the record I believe Beatdown Brigade came up with the movie idea originally with the wonderful movies of Sleepy Weasel.
            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

I'm 15.

I was 13 in that picture.

Comment

Can you believe that little Mitch was already thirteen years old in that picture? Disease and famine run rampant in the third world but there is something you can do to save little Mitch and his Indian friends. Donate to the Christian Children's Fund. For only pennies a day you can buy Mitch food, clothing, and a cave to sleep in.

http://www.christianchildrensfund.org/

Don't let another child come to this state. Please donate.

Comment

you look like his big brother
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                    For the record I believe Beatdown Brigade came up with the movie idea originally with the wonderful movies of Sleepy Weasel.
                    Wow...someone remembers the Beatdown Brigade movies. I'm touched, Latrine, I really am. I didn't have anything to do with them, though, that was all Colonel Wuppass and Sleepy Weasel. They were quality, though. Such quality.
                    The downside of being better than
                    everyone else is that people tend to
                    assume you're pretentious. -
                    www.despair.com

Comment

links to em?
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                      X