• Show
Clear All

sounds good.
    Siege TWLD Season 3 & 4
    Light TWLB Season 5
    Syndicate TWLD & TWLJ Season 7
    Syndicate TWLJ Season 9

Comment

i approve as well. a delegate from each squad and an assistant just in case.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

In what type of situations would the committee be put to use? Say, for example, there is a dispute between two squads over a certain incident. Would the committee be responsible for discussing the issue and coming up with a resolution? Also, would the committee be able to decide on the addition/deletion of rules?

I think the idea of a commitee is wonderful. I'd like more details though. =Þ
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

um.

I think it should be left up 2 the rules. to many people in a commitee could be a disaster, And could get very one sided polls.
          just my thoughtz lol.

witty

Comment

Originally posted by Childrn of Light
            If they are mature enough to be in TWL, they are mature enough to make their own decisions.
            ummmmm.... destroy

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!

ummmmm.... destroy
              You aren't any more mature. You just don't let your actions go in public. I have no idea why you would use destroy as an example here seeing as he isn't a light co-captain.

Comment

wadi for impartial commitee overseer.

Comment

first of all mitch, if you read COL's comment, you'll see why i used destroy as an example. second of all, i think everyone in this game is more mature than destroy. Anyone who would fake someones death is an immature prick. Don't pull all this "defend light members to the death" bullshit mitch. you know hes an immature person, so don't try to defend him. Also, fuck off, because no one likes you. Fuck, even people in your own squad hate you. As for "You just don't let your actions go in public" you have got to be an idiot. we are talking about being immature in a game, and you talk about not letting my actions go in public. If I was dumb enough to actually want to do something like fake someones death, then of course i wouldn't do that in public. That's one of the reason i am more mature than destroy a.k.a. Tupac. and don't talk to me about mature mitch. your the guy who will spec if you dont get your way in private basing. or who will use "we are champs" for every comeback. so just sit down and grow some hair on your balls before you talk shit to me.

Asia Minor> maybe not
                  bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Ban squads who choose people who act like shitheads during meetings or break whatever rules there are from the committee for a significant amount of time. Ban the shithead from playing for a greater amount of time. People can make their own decisions as long as they are held responsible for them.
                    LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

FUN FACT! his "fake death" thread got me and kansascityqt012 banned from the old forums!
                      Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                      Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
                        first of all mitch, if you read COL's comment, you'll see why i used destroy as an example. second of all, i think everyone in this game is more mature than destroy. Anyone who would fake someones death is an immature prick. Don't pull all this "defend light members to the death" bullshit mitch. you know hes an immature person, so don't try to defend him. Also, fuck off, because no one likes you. Fuck, even people in your own squad hate you. As for "You just don't let your actions go in public" you have got to be an idiot. we are talking about being immature in a game, and you talk about not letting my actions go in public. If I was dumb enough to actually want to do something like fake someones death, then of course i wouldn't do that in public. That's one of the reason i am more mature than destroy a.k.a. Tupac. and don't talk to me about mature mitch. your the guy who will spec if you dont get your way in private basing. or who will use "we are champs" for every comeback. so just sit down and grow some hair on your balls before you talk shit to me.
                        1) delectable had destroys name on the old forums
                        2) no one in my squad hates me

I qont bother to reply to the bullshit in the rest of your post.

Comment

i like Crome's idea $

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                            FUN FACT! his "fake death" thread got me and kansascityqt012 banned from the old forums!
                            I didn't think that was gonna be fun... but it in it turned out to be a whole lotta fun... more facts please!

Edit: I'm gonna beat everyone to the punch

"Here's a fact: you're a/an <insert insult here>"

There, that should save you some time.
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch

2) no one in my squad hates me

is that true mitch? thats not what i heard...

Asia Minor> maybe not
                              bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

hearsay has never been hard evidence

Comment

Working...
                                X