X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch Posts - 10:54
    Another Mitch Post - 10:59

Do you live on the forums?

Mitch, and its kinda funny when u brag about winning absolutely nothing. You won a thing on the computer, <clap>. If your looking to become "Mr. Cool Guy", find something you can really brag about.
    :yawn:

Comment

• What makes you any better than me tobe? You have to insult someone over a game, kudos you are the REAL man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitch
        kudos you are the REAL man.
        hmmm... Just curios... What's a "real man" for a 15 year old kid?
        http://labero.no-ip.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by LaBero

hmmm... Just curios... What's a "real man" for a 15 year old kid?
          I thought I was laying the sarcasm on pretty heavy there, guess not.

Comment

• Yawn

Originally posted by Mitch
            What makes you any better than me tobe? You have to insult someone over a game, kudos you are the REAL man.
            Mitch dont even make me bust out the things you say when you terr, or how you counter when people give compliments on a gg to other people.

Comment

• Re: Yawn

Originally posted by Tobe

Mitch dont even make me bust out the things you say when you terr, or how you counter when people give compliments on a gg to other people.
              Go ahead.

Comment

• Talking about living on the forums, Tobe you have 185 posts sir, plus you're obsessed with Mitch, that's pretty heavy evidence against you Tobe, nerdy newbiesh loser.
                The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

• Why does every fucking thread turn into mitch talking about how he's better than everyone?
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Yawn

Dest - Just to prove you how i dont live on the forums...(3.63 posts per day) wow, i can come on for 5 mins in 1 day make 3 posts and im done.

Mitch - Mitch do u want the definition of hypocrisy?

Bz- Cus hes 15, thinks he is best terr in TW, thinks Light is the whole purpose for drawing each breath, He thinks hes the greatest thing to ever come to TW.

And dest, stop defending him... his/your own squad hates him.
                    ?squadowner Mitch the Bitch
                    Owner is Dark!

Comment

• Anyone who doesn't think brookus is the best terr right now is a fool.

Look at warp/mitch/myth anybodies sharks and spiders, not look at ours.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• shut up,
                        shut up,
                        shut up,
                        shut up!!!!!

Sorry, but I think the level of maturity (or lack thereof) has finally caught up to me. Besides, somebody had to say it eventually.

I'll now return you to the regularly scheduled Troll King.

Can we please stop letting the same tired old bickering leak through nearly every single thread?

"Your an idiot"
                        "No, you're an idiot, because you can't use an apastrophe. Stupid immature 14 year olds."
                        "Ha... I'M 14? Yeah, you keep believing that. Oh, and it's 'apostrophe'."
                        "shtu up"
                        "At least I have a life and don't spend my life on these forums."
                        "You're one to talk, mr 252 posts."
                        "At least my posts are actually meaningful, unlike you who post meaningless 1-liners."
                        "gay ass mofo"
                        "stfu n00b biatch"

Am I the only one bored of seeing this in every other thread?

Comment

• Welcoem to Subspace Troll King You know a lot of people hated CoT's board, but we didn't have to deal with half these annoying people, mind you we lost some good people to.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Re: Yawn

Originally posted by Tobe

And dest, stop defending him... his/your own squad hates him.
                            ?squadowner Mitch the Bitch
                            Owner is Dark!
                            Lol, I'm not defending him, I'm just telling you the facts, and I'll tell you, Mitch is very well liked in our squad, belive it or not newbies, Light's chat is by far, the friendliest chat in this game

Maybe rub should come up with a few logs about our chat

Mitch is my bitch, btw =)
                            The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitch

Disoblige played a weak line up. Thundermare was not there, if he was there his laggy jav would have made it much harder for the other team.
                              Originally posted by Ruby

How is that self-ironic?
                              It's ironic, Ruby, because that's what your laggy jav 2d did against us, for example, and yet, while 2d has admitted it, there's still a lot of Light people who claim that lag isn't an advantage.

Edit: yes, yes, TK, I'm continuing the bickering. So sue me.
                              Last edited by General Malaise; 08-20-2002, 02:42 AM.
                              The downside of being better than
                              everyone else is that people tend to
                              assume you're pretentious. -
                              www.despair.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Kookie
                                Anyone who doesn't think brookus is the best terr right now is a fool.

Look at warp/mitch/myth anybodies sharks and spiders, not look at ours.
                                I think you made an excellent point there. The lineups of Disoblige/Light/Pallies probably make the terriers look better than they actually are.

A-S has excellent basers, ofcourse, but I do think that brookus receives less cover from his teammates than the previous called terriers do.

-----------------

Also, could you guys PLEASE stop the fighting. This is reaching such a sad level that I see no difference in maturity between the fighting parties.
                                It's truely not worth to let the basing community be slowly torn apart (and it will, if every single thread will lead to the same fight) because of this continues bickering.

Comment

Working...
                                X