Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: ya well. . .

Originally posted by pv=nrt
    worst twlj record for a person was 0-10. done by me!
    And me! I did mine against the best: Light! Booya

llater,
    Tony

Comment

yawn

Originally posted by Kookie

Firstly, it won't be three.

Secondly you had 2 people to your first game, great squad there.

Siege has no terr to speak of, no real sharks, a handful of spiders and no outstanding jav. Whiterabbits worked all season to fix the crippled ranking you gave them. I'm on Anti-Scrub. we're 3rd in TWLB. I'm glad you pay attention of smart one. one word describes you, and siege in basing...sad...that and fagit, that works to. Keep on hopping c0de.
      guess i did forget anti-scrub when i mentioned some good basing squads.. didn't think you we're in a-s though, i don't do my research on pathetic souls that don't even know about siege. anyways, siege had domi as a terrier before i joined, and there are pleanty of great javs, and im sure a few good sharks also.. how do you think they did so well in past seasons? i suggest you my friend do the research before you start blabbing nonsense.. btw.. learn to spell.. its faggot, and it looks like your the only one on this thread. i'd like to see a scheduled siege vs. anti-scrub twl-b... with you playing, so i can laugh at you. neways, enough time wasted on you. im out

Comment

Code... i don't think Siege was ever in TWLB/TWTB/TWBL until the beginning of this season. FYI Domi was on -Final- last season and was part of -F- getting 2nd place in TWTB as their JAV.

Perhaps you should do your own research.

-Epi
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

actualy code kookz is one of the best javs in twlb this season so far
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
            Code... i don't think Siege was ever in TWLB/TWTB/TWBL until the beginning of this season. FYI Domi was on -Final- last season and was part of -F- getting 2nd place in TWTB as their JAV.

Perhaps you should do your own research.

-Epi
            -f- was fourth and domi was mostly spider

Comment

If Siege had 8 people show up at every match and knew what ships to use (I saw them using 2/3 wbs.. wtf?) they would've roxed the league. sry it's true. Too bad they're inactive mofos now.
              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Re: yawn

Originally posted by code

guess i did forget anti-scrub when i mentioned some good basing squads.. didn't think you we're in a-s though, i don't do my research on pathetic souls that don't even know about siege. anyways, siege had domi as a terrier before i joined, and there are pleanty of great javs, and im sure a few good sharks also.. how do you think they did so well in past seasons? i suggest you my friend do the research before you start blabbing nonsense.. btw.. learn to spell.. its faggot, and it looks like your the only one on this thread. i'd like to see a scheduled siege vs. anti-scrub twl-b... with you playing, so i can laugh at you. neways, enough time wasted on you. im out
                In the last 2 weeks

?squad code

Onix
                Cripples
                Doom
                Siege

Keep on hopping
                Siege had Domi, they don't anymore. There was a Siege vs A-S match code. We won 100k - 0k

If you want another scrim by all means.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Re: Re: yawn

Firstly, it won't be three.

Secondly you had 2 people to your first game, great squad there.

Siege has no terr to speak of, no real sharks, a handful of spiders and no outstanding jav. Whiterabbits worked all season to fix the crippled ranking you gave them. I'm on Anti-Scrub. we're 3rd in TWLB. I'm glad you pay attention of smart one. one word describes you, and siege in basing...sad...that and fagit, that works to. Keep on hopping c0de.

if you didn't notice from the begining.. after you posted this about "Keep on hoppinh c0de." i didn't give a flying shit.. and i didn't reply.. quit repeating yourself.. stu stu stuwert
                  cuz i don't giv giv giva FUK

In the last 2 weeks

?squad code

Onix
                  Cripples
                  Doom
                  Siege

Keep on hopping
                  Siege had Domi, they don't anymore. There was a Siege vs A-S match code. We won 100k - 0k

If you want another scrim by all means.

only person who isn't a nerd who actually got my drift was Louis XV.. all im sayin is i know Domi would of done fine as a terr in TWLB if Crome had stayed in.. and all i'm saying is that if Siege stayed in TWLB and Crome hadn't withdrew that they would of owned just like Diso, just like Light, etc.. btw Cig, if you think kooks is the best TWLB jav.. you need your eyes checked.. don't even make me start to clown on you, we been coo since way back.. and if your gonna stand behind this kooks guy.. go right ahead cuz theres pleanty of things i could comment on about you.. COUGH twgallery COUGH .. NEWAYZ.. you guys are pretty pathetic trying to flame me instead of figure out what point im trying to get accross (thx Louis) maybe you should spend less time flaming people and more time boosting your self-esteem. peace

Comment

code we still coo

i didnt mean to stand behind him and i didnt say he was the best jav in twlb...what i meant is hes doin a fine job atleast for scrubs this year but no problem wit u code
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

uhh

We were in TWBL and we also were a damn good competitive squad, without Domi "the great javer" on our side. We came in late though, and won against every team except cripples who we lost too by 3-8k. Not a blowout loss either. Yes we are inactive maybe next season we won't be so inactive.
                      "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Siege lost the .0498724 of eliteness that it had left by recruiting Code.

?squadissolve

or

?squadgrant Robo ref

Let it go, you failed your squad and you failed the leagues.

Comment

code, your avatar is from The Palace ?
                          mouhehehe

I was wizard on Generation.NET.. an old server with an average of 400 users online. It was a french server.
                          TW Bot Developer
                          TW Web Developer
                          Friends> All I saw was arobas+
                          Friends> It's like death

Comment

i said somewhere else....IF siege had've stayed in base league they could and probably would've been competitive.
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

What's so ironic about this post is how I said a long time ago that all you need is experience and you can play TWLB. Some Diso/Pallies member disagreed with me. It's sad how newbies think they know everything, when they truly don't.

BTW Kookie, you said siege doesn't have a jav.
                              Myth is fucking mad good.

What's also funny is how when people posted their predictions against us they often used the term "did bad against weaker opponents."

They act like 120k-80k against siege was bad. Experience vs. Experience, we just had a couple better key basers.

Also while I have the chance I'd like to point out that after we've used Domi/Another jav instead of 2d from Pallies on out, we've won our games by a shitload more ratio... coincidence? No. When 2D gets his connection back, fear.
                              Last edited by Ruby; 08-20-2002, 04:21 AM.
                              I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                                What's so ironic about this post is how I said a long time ago that all you need is experience and you can play TWLB. Some Diso/Pallies member disagreed with me. It's sad how newbies think they know everything, when they truly don't.
                                Experience is important and gives u a good advantage, but I still believe in that teamplay is the most important. Ie: Scrotal's Horde, We gott in very close fights with Siege and even beat Elusive, guess why? We didn't have as much as experience as those guys, we just had a great captain who worked out a great strategy which gave us a great advantage. So I think strategies is the way to win! Tho that was in twld, I don't think it's possible in twlb. Twlb is too simple.

-bram

Comment

Working...
                                X