TWL Selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Selections

The news post on the thread says that this last twd reset "may or may not" be the last reset before TWL selections are made. I heard TWL was supposed to start early next year. Unless the plan is to hold TWL off for many more months I think it would be a good idea to make a final decision on whether this will be the last reset so that TWL caliber squads are aware of when they must showcase their skills.

It takes quite a while for the ladder to settle into an even reasonably accurate position (at first the highly active weaker squads will be ranked higher than they should), so I think it'd be bad if there was a another reset 1 month before TWL started or something of that sort.
    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

if the zone going down (again) causes twl to be delayed, i'm going to laugh.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i vote for 2dragons to bring back the league server.. i liked the fact it was separate from the other zone.

Comment

remember that zone was laggy code, with a lot of people on it a lot of matches were delayed because of lagproblems.
        .: ExquisiteHosting.com
        .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
        zzz

Comment

Re: TWL Selections

Originally posted by Escalate
          The news post on the thread says that this last twd reset "may or may not" be the last reset before TWL selections are made. I heard TWL was supposed to start early next year. Unless the plan is to hold TWL off for many more months I think it would be a good idea to make a final decision on whether this will be the last reset so that TWL caliber squads are aware of when they must showcase their skills.
          Does that mean you'll actually accept one of our challenges?
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

hey rugy
            Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
            Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Ruby, maybe you should try challenging us when we have enough online, or when people aren't afk. Why don't you just go look on the twd site and see how often we play matches, our last match was over a week ago ffs. It's not like were playing all these squads everyday and just dodging value, were not playing anyone.

So I guess whenever you challenge us and we don't have enough to play, were scared supposedly. This means that were scared of basically every other squad in twd as well considering we can't play them either.

Drop the ego for once, your squad was never intimidating to begin with and never will be. Just a bunch of trash talkers who hype their squad up to get a bunch of newbie followers. I don't even think Value is top 3, i'd easily take a squad like Pallies or Final (with their better lineups) over a squad like Value (with their better lineups).

Comment

It's about time someone was scared of whiterabbits.

Comment

Demon just let Ruby be. He has to trash talk.. the season hasn't started yet, so we can't see how bad his squad chokes yet when it comes down to it like it always does, and so for now he has to get whatever jollies he can before it's too late.

-Epi
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by demonfaze

i'd easily take a squad like Pallies or Final (with their better lineups) over a squad like Value (with their better lineups).
                    Don't forget, though, that all of our good players become unavailable around the playoffs, whereas all of Value's good players can apparently play all the time.
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

go grapevine go, lalala
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                        Don't forget, though, that all of our good players become unavailable around the playoffs, whereas all of Value's good players can apparently play all the time.
                        thats cause all of our players can own you. So it dont matter whos on.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

It does kind of suck to be playing to rank as much as wr does and to not even be sure if it matters.

P.S. WR is #1 in twjd (that's right, not syndicate or value so stfu newbies!)
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                            Does that mean you'll actually accept one of our challenges?
                            In Reply:

Originally posted by demonfaze
                            Ruby, maybe you should try challenging us when we have enough online, or when people aren't afk. Why don't you just go look on the twd site and see how often we play matches, our last match was over a week ago ffs. It's not like were playing all these squads everyday and just dodging value, were not playing anyone.

So I guess whenever you challenge us and we don't have enough to play, were scared supposedly. This means that were scared of basically every other squad in twd as well considering we can't play them either.

Drop the ego for once, your squad was never intimidating to begin with and never will be. Just a bunch of trash talkers who hype their squad up to get a bunch of newbie followers. I don't even think Value is top 3, i'd easily take a squad like Pallies or Final (with their better lineups) over a squad like Value (with their better lineups).

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                            Demon just let Ruby be. He has to trash talk.. the season hasn't started yet, so we can't see how bad his squad chokes yet when it comes down to it like it always does, and so for now he has to get whatever jollies he can before it's too late.

-Epi
                            The immaturity is quite plentiful here. I have never seen so many assumptions in my entire life. I'm sorry, but you don't know me. Don't act like you do. You guys are like a bunch of mexican jumping beans, sheesh.

And your opinion isn't very valid to me, you've played barley over a years worth of subspace demonfaze.

Edit: Once again a thread got hijacked by trash talkers.
                            Last edited by Ruby; 12-10-2003, 11:24 PM.
                            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                              In Reply:
                              Edit: Once again a thread got hijacked by trash talkers.
                              NT =D

Comment

Working...
                              X