No announcement yet.

Play-offs for TWL-D and TWL-J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've sucked as of late. the whole squad has. might have somethin to do with the leagues wrapping up and us knowing we weren't gonna go on to the next round.

and buddy, i've dueled both of them, and at the time they did have 500 pings. i don't know what the hell u are talking about, but the excuse "they have to play with it too" doesn't work for me, cuz it is their lag and not mine. but that's not an arguable point.

and i'm not saying the rest of my squad lost the game, it's a team game, i'm saying that on even terms i was destroying your squad. which i was (by the way, nice 9-9 that game).

i'm not doin this to start a fight, but if u wanna dance we can. i just can't wait til some squad finally pushes you offa the trip you are on. i have no personal problem with any of ya, and i don't care to know the intricacies of your squad, all i'm sayin is lose the fukin ego, u all are, despite your belief, very mortal
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

First off Randedl, I have no ego. I don't think Doom is the best squad, probably not even top 3. But I do think we are a good enough squad to give a challenge to the top squads.

Second Randedl, you may think Shiran and Roi's lag is all an advantage for them and the rest of Doom. But it's not like i've already explained to you, believe it or not I don't care.

Making fun of my 9-9 rec is the best you can do? Was I even bragging or saying how I "kicked the crap" out of Melee in that match like you? Try to find one league match i've played where I went under a 1:1 rec Randedl. A 1:1 doesn't hurt the team and doesn't help the team, it keeps it even, so its really nothing to make fun of. But hey if you want to make fun of match records, then I got some for you.

Oh well look here, here's a very impressive TWLD rec of 2-5 which you pulled in Week 4 against zwarriors where you got subbed. Good job Randedl.

Speaking of 9-9 recs, how about your 9-9 rec in TWLJ against Beauty in week 7. I guess making fun of mine is making fun of your own huh?

You didn't do quite as well the next week in week 8 where you pulled a 9-10 rec in TWLD against Vortex. But I can tell you really boosted up your game for that match.

It seems your TWLJ match in the same week of week 8 you didn't do quite well either, putting up a very hard fight to earn a 8-10 rec. Impressive.

Last but not least, probably your most impressive game of the season against Shriek in week 9. Just showing your jav skills and busting out an 0-5 rec for squad Melee where you got subbed...again.

Most of the other matches it didn't even show the rec stats for your team, so I couldn't see what negative recs you got in those. Lucky break, but I should mention that the best rec you did get in the season that actually showed on the stats was your almighty 11-10 rec, great job Randedl. So next time you're gonna make fun of someone's "even" rec, make sure to look at your own.

Congratulations Randedl! You're a WINNER!!

Comment

nicee to know i have a fan keepin track of my games for me. thanks demon

just assume i got 6-10 in any of those other games, it's about average i guess.

merry christmas. (ps. i don't see how any other games have anythign to do with ur squad)

all those subbed games i subbed myself by the way, so it's not like i was pulled. javs don't count cuz they are retarded ships and i only play when i have to.
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
        X