Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hold that thought

Originally posted by Crome
    I would appreciate it if suggestions of rules and way things are run in TWL would be held until after the season.
    Apparently some of the people replying to this thread can't read. ng -gt-
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

I would like to TWL Coordinator. I bet it would be ub3r l33t.. omfg gogogogogogoogogo.

Jason, you're a newbie, stfu.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
        DO NOT CHANGE RULES! when leagues start agian, they do not change. For any reason.
        Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
          Jason, you're a newbie, stfu.
          Here, Ruby, I'll do you a favor. As long as you're going to use that phrase over and over until the end of time because you lack any originality whatsoever, you might as well have a little picture!

Here you go:

As for those who told me not to bash on Crome, please tell me how else I'm supposed to get his attention? He doesn't reply to e-mails or ?messages. He won't respond in another thread. I decided to try posting in a thread started by him in the hopes that he will be checking up on it in the future. Dang, if he would just take five minutes and discuss a situation with me, I would have no need to bash on him. As it stands, I can't help but see him as a fuckup trying to avoid facing the music.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Holy crap thats an ugly picture. Well I told you, OVERSTRAND AND ACID AND THE OTHER TWL SMODS handled the situation. I was on vacation, I have no idea what happened. But if overstrand and them say the score change was the right thing to do. Than it is.
            "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Originally posted by Crome
              Holy crap thats an ugly picture. Well I told you, OVERSTRAND AND ACID AND THE OTHER TWL SMODS handled the situation. I was on vacation, I have no idea what happened. But if overstrand and them say the score change was the right thing to do. Than it is.
              Thank you for your response. However, please note this is the first I've been informed by you of anything relating to the situation. Perhaps you meant to communicate something to me earlier and the communication was lost?
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                Here, Ruby, I'll do you a favor. As long as you're going to use that phrase over and over until the end of time because you lack any originality whatsoever, you might as well have a little picture!

Here you go:

As for those who told me not to bash on Crome, please tell me how else I'm supposed to get his attention? He doesn't reply to e-mails or ?messages. He won't respond in another thread. I decided to try posting in a thread started by him in the hopes that he will be checking up on it in the future. Dang, if he would just take five minutes and discuss a situation with me, I would have no need to bash on him. As it stands, I can't help but see him as a fuckup trying to avoid facing the music.
                God damn you're one ugly faggot Jason, never knew you could get any uglier.

Stfu, you're a newbie.

Comment

Stfu, you're a newbie.
                  TOLD!
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

God damn you're one ugly faggot Jason, never knew you could get any uglier.

Stfu, you're a newbie.

lol, True... rofl

Comment

Nice try Ruby, but I'm afraid that's not me. This is me:

stuckup: Surely I know you by another name? You definitely dislike me for seemingly no apparent reason, so I figure you're a past enemy.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        Nice try Ruby, but I'm afraid that's not me. This is me:

stuckup: Surely I know you by another name? You definitely dislike me for seemingly no apparent reason, so I figure you're a past enemy.
                        Same picture, you just took a shower, put on a red sweat-shirt and got rid of the braces.

He's not a past enemy, he just realizes how stupid you are in the many posts that you make, trying to bash me.

It's sad. You even look like a nice kid.

Comment

It's sad. You even look like a nice kid.
                          You're correct. Generally, I try to be a nice guy to most everyone. However, when you act like such an ass all the time, it's hard for me to treat you with respect. If you didn't look down upon so many others and lost some of your attitude, you'd be an alright fella yourself Ruby.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I think we're this | | close from a breakthrough!!!

TEARS ARE COMING, TEARS ARE COMING

Comment

Working...
                            X