TWL 7 squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nickname
    the seasona fter that Elusive did the same thing. Granted they didn't try as hard at doing it but they stuck the same thing in the same places.
    C'mon now me and Mr. Spam don't lag! And yes I played every single game for Elusive as a shark. And no I didn't know what I was doing either to start off with, but since sharking takes like 4 games to learn it was pretty easy.

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Spam had some lag on his hands in TWLB, but i guess its hard not to have some lag in basing.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Last edited by Dethdefire; 02-18-2004, 09:32 AM.
        Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

• I hope all good basing squad qualify. and not squads that get ez points will do it. Thats why I dont really like TWD workout but thats what we have so lets work with it!
          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
          1:Vitja> afk
          1:Underground> haha vit
          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Currently i started sharking some time ago and yes, as epi said, its not that hard. everyone can do it. it just takes some practice

Comment

• Of course anyone can do it. Anyone can play ANY ship decently with a little bit of experience and practice. It takes some effort and skill to stand out among others in any particular ship, though.
              sdg

Comment

• All hail Stabwound, master of the shark. Dude, we fucking get it. You think you're hot to trot in the fat ship.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• I just want to stick up for the shark, because everyone always goes "oh haw it's so easy you just have to repel 3 times and die GG".
                  sdg

Comment

• You're only as good a shark as the dude you're sharking with. That being said, you are, without a doubt, on my top ten list of dudes I'd like to be sharking with. Sorry, I didn't mean to be so snippy before. I think I was yelling at my dog at the time I wrote that last post. The little bastard pissed on my floor.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Fuck dogs
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason
                        You're only as good a shark as the dude you're sharking with. That being said, you are, without a doubt, on my top ten list of dudes I'd like to be sharking with. Sorry, I didn't mean to be so snippy before. I think I was yelling at my dog at the time I wrote that last post. The little bastard pissed on my floor.
                        Hey im with ya on that one. Stab is a great shark, prolly 1 of best in game ATM, but he can only do so much by himself but in TWL i imagine he'll have Greven beside him if they both show, that will be a hellish cram to break.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• haha so funny to compare ppls thoughts with reality now that TWL is running..

Comment

• I feel that when TWL rolls around Final will be stronger than anything that could be imagined. Very soon now they'll have the power to dominate TWLB, but they won't stop there - they can't. They won't stop until there's nothing left for them to own. - K2Grey

Well said my good man
                            Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                            7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                            7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                            7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

• before the mods close this old thread, i'd like to say like 90% of the posts in here were incorrect :P
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• When I first saw this thread, I thought "oh, that's cool, someone brought this back up to compare it with how things are really going... but instead someone brought it back up to argue if it's easy to shark or not.

someone start comparing predictions to reality before it gets closed.
                                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                                X