Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• way back on page 1

Originally posted by Nasir
    Seriously, I dont think Pirates will even come close to top 5 with their wbline...
    bastard, axed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodzombie
      When I first saw this thread, I thought "oh, that's cool, someone brought this back up to compare it with how things are really going... but instead someone brought it back up to argue if it's easy to shark or not.

someone start comparing predictions to reality before it gets closed.
      bloodzombie, it was me who brought it was it was to compare predictions. the sharking thing was way before! (snow here we go bz!)
      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
      1:Vitja> afk
      1:Underground> haha vit
      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• well, for one, no one mentions anti-scrub except for like me :P

Disoblige was predicted to be top (i bet for them on all their games- i have faith)

people said pallies would win

the list goes on
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Underground
          bloodzombie, it was me who brought it was it was to compare predictions. the sharking thing was way before! (snow here we go bz!)

Oh, that's right, it's not march anymore.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• lol everyone kind of had Disoblige in top 3, now they are 0-4! Hats off for apt, the oracle who saw this all coming
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
              TWLB: The usuals. Pallies/Disoblige final prediction with -Final-, whiterabbits, spastic and mambo as the other playoff squads... and even Syndicate, (i think basically everyone knows eventually they'll make a run for basing and be able to beat most of the basing squads out there) any of which can upset the top 2. Other noteables: Incuria, Rejected Basers, Sk8, Burning Rose and Pirates too i guess .
              1. Disoblige
              2. Pallies
              3. whiterabbits
              4. Spastic
              5. Syndicate
              I'm not quoting awesome to pick on him, but that seemed to be the generic prediction.

Originally posted by apt
              It should be clear -f- and Diso won't make top 3.
              sigh, i love apt
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• lol it's fine jerome... i'll be the first to tell anyone that i don't know anything about basing and like it that way.

EDIT: I'm stickin with my prediction of whiterabbits and pallies in the top 3 though. rabbits all the way. And did anyone else predict Syndicate top 5? i'll go out on a limb and keep them in my top 5 too If you check when i mentioned Syndicate there, i think people like Cig Smoke or whatever said "Syndicate doesn't even base". So yeah, i got the generic disoblige vote wrong... but the rest...? score 1 for me.
                Last edited by Awesome; 06-16-2004, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Syndicate dont practice basing and i think any one of them who read this would varify that. They could probably be a top 3 squad if they'd practice like other squads do.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• they could win the whole thing... look how close elusive came last year (a couple hundred points away from beating diso and into the finals) and i bet syndicate is as inactive in basing as elusive was last year.

:light:

Comment

• Elusive practiced even more then Synd does now. Plus elusive had 2d/vihta there to terr for them each and every week, which let DF and others spider, which strengthened tehre spider core. They dont have the same kind of depth as elusive did, nor do they seem to care about it as much. I also agree they could take the whole thing, but i doubt it will happen seeing they dont practice.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• how I understand you now Awesome! Cig Smoke, go out with ur cat.
                        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                        1:Vitja> afk
                        1:Underground> haha vit
                        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Working...
                        X