No announcement yet.

Let's compile a list of all current TWL and TWD problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its wasnt the bot msging you with how your rank changed, it was the TWDbot. So not the matchbots.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
      Its wasnt the bot msging you with how your rank changed, it was the TWDbot. So not the matchbots.
      Originally posted by Jeansi
      If I remember right the TWD bot
      ok so oops I accidentally pressed space ones. big deal. The point was that I got the info of what the new rating is.
      See the problem is that if I alt-tab and go to the twd website my lag goes up so I can't play without quitting the game and waiting a few minutes.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by jr5
        Only let 1 challenge be sent at a time, so you dont get spammed with challenges from 6 ppl from the same squad
        If only one challenge is sent at a time then what will happen if another squad that really wants to play you, and you want to play them wants to challenge them and you cant :P

Comment

About the twjd bug, does it only occur when its 4v4 or does it affect 5v5 as well?
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Both.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Weird bug that occured today when we played camp: he only got out when he was 11-14, but the bot said "s3x1st is out with 7 wins, 10 losses."

Apparently he lagged out and left the arena before the score reset and GO GO GO!, so his score of 4-4 before hand was never reset.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
              X