This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiL
    Staff DO have the power to lock Private messages also..I feel if it is requested it should be honured. *lockprivatechat works for the problem faced here.
    [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
      American Expression:
      Fuck you
      How ?
      Last edited by Arobas+; 08-23-2002, 04:11 PM.
      TW Bot Developer
      TW Web Developer
      Friends> All I saw was arobas+
      Friends> It's like death

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
        American Expression:
        Fuck you
        For the record. Idaho and Boise are not a part of America, nor does Mitch represent anything American. He is hiding behind the facade of a global superpower in order to cover his own inadequacies.
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by LiL
          Staff DO have the power to lock Private messages also..I feel if it is requested it should be honured. *lockprivatechat works for the problem faced here.
          Would this make it impossible to private message anyone in that perticular arena?
          "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas

Would this make it impossible to private message anyone in that perticular arena?
            Yes
            "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
            flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas

yes, i believe that it would.

And someone said to use the command ?lines=0. Ok, that might work for some of you newbie squads, but REAL squads need to know where everyone is, where to regroup, strategize, and stick together by talking with one another. So that is out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by LiL
                I did ask for this in our TWL-B game against Anti-Scrub, several times I private messaged the host, since I was being spammed by moronic newbies, who either was calling me nub or who was cheering me on. Nonetheless, it's F! annoying when you're trying to concentrate. I do realize that we had a new host, and that this probably was his first hosted game ever. But still, then another host should be there to instruct him, because this game today was indeed poorly hosted. For further refference, don't let newbie ERs host god damnit! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, HOSTS FUCK UP GAMES! GET QUALIFIED HOSTS!
                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombi
                  Amish expression:

I don't wear zippers on my clothes, but I sure can raise a barn.
                  this made me choke on my food.
                  Originally posted by Yoshiba
                  i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Was it last season in LB vs Sk8 when we got spammed.. I was terring i had ?lines=2 cause i had to see the info what others say.. i had ?nopubchat and then some guy.. well i think there were more than one guy with names like Xhwdog8y298tyg+wegu3094 and aspifu+02748t3098yuher came to spam. It's kinda impossible to try ignoring cause they have so difficult names to type fast. Then again i need to see what my teammates write. Tell me if you have a solution for this.
                    -Kawrae

Comment

if your this bothered about harrasment just get a teamspeak server or ventrilo and talk to your teammates then you can have your lines=0 and everyone is a winner.

and if your system cant handle a voice application as well as continuum then you probably being harrased cos your a laggot so you deserve to be pmed muuhahaha.

But seriously programs are there that can benefit a squad and if i hear the excuse you dont have a mic well you can still hear your cap or ass cap giving the orders. and typing will be a thing of the past, Teks have implemented ventrilo for some time now and back in the day it was pretty handy not having to type and voice activation makes it hands free so quit whining and do something to help yourself.
                      :eek:
                      HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                      Lance> Here is BCG's song
                      Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                      HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                      :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae View Post
                        Was it last season in LB vs Sk8 when we got spammed.. I was terring i had ?lines=2 cause i had to see the info what others say.. i had ?nopubchat and then some guy.. well i think there were more than one guy with names like Xhwdog8y298tyg+wegu3094 and aspifu+02748t3098yuher came to spam. It's kinda impossible to try ignoring cause they have so difficult names to type fast. Then again i need to see what my teammates write. Tell me if you have a solution for this.
                        .?ignore %tickname
                        Ash Forums

Comment

way to revive an ancient thread thats 4 years old.

1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                          X