Draft League Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nickname
    as far as Mitch goes, he wanted to play with Hannes, so i tried to trade for hannes but rand wouldn't let him go, so i traded him to rand and now he wants back on my team because he hates rand. God you guys are sad.

You picked mitch and you didn't think there'd be any problems?
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I picked mitch thinking that he'd be fine in the position i gave him, which is what he normally wants. Apparently i'm an idiot.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I`ve told you that numerous times...
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Mitch is an immature little shit that thinks he's awesome. Not the guy you want on your team.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Like Merce.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Honestly, I think I'd get more enjoyment out of benching an awesome player (if he's whining about not being with a butt buddy and what not), instead of trading him for another player. But that's just cynical ol' me. (Now you know why RB hated me as leader )

Comment

No one hates you, Paul
                - k2

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
                  No one hates you, Paul
                  Notice your present tense... and my use of past tense k2

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mattey
                    I'm saying this problem could have been avoided if you didn't pick known bitches (Merce, Mitch, basically anyone whose name starts with M).

....... nice. thanks Matty :P lol
                    Diakka <ZH>)> why does sini get to snuggle with you and i dont?
                    Diakka <ZH>)> *angry face*
                    Melt Down:because she has breast's
                    Diakka <ZH>)>i can get some
                    Melt Down:yeah but they wont be natural
                    Diakka <ZH>)>what if i told you i have man boobies?

Comment

Working...
                    X