Predictions for Draft- Birds of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions for Draft- Birds of War

Well, since none of you lazy fucks did this, i'm gonna do it cause i'm so bored and nice, plus i got blue balls so i can't sleep. I'm thinking this will be moved to the new draft forum, but in case it wasn't, i decided to put it here with my other predictions. Let's get down to business...

1.Mattey's squad- Without a doubt, imo the best team in this draft for wbs. I mean, has anyone looked at their lineup. Mattey, escalate, demonfaze, azhran, ups, and about 3-4 other solid wbs. Unless these gusy dont show, or theres an upset, i see them winning this part of the draft.
    2.Randedl's squad- Another solid wb lineup. Randedl, horror, metalkid, mess, and download, a few wbs who can put up a fight with anyone.
    3.Blood's squad- any squad with blood on it has a chance to make top 3, especially when you add treachery, lethe, hercules, destroy, and jester to the mix. Our boys can get the job done, even if i dont even talk to them.
    4.a2m's squad- The top 4 could easily be a toss up. This squad has just as strong wbs as the above 3, with playas like ripper, a2m, abstruct, bike, and of course triceratops, they have a definite chance of winnign if they all show up.
    5.Bram's squad- another solid wb line, with excellent wbs such as sleepy weasel and brokenfist, add players like mega newbie, tyson bitbeast, da1, bram, and poid and you got yourself a good line.
    6-10.toss the salad between cuji, PL, anon, nickname, and death row- hard to choose between these guys, just like in javs, they each have 2-3 really capable guys, just not enough to win the whole thing.

p.s. you notice how my jav one was better, its cause i suck at wbs

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

i think he traded ripper for cape and joe?
    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Re: Predictions for Draft- Birds of War

Originally posted by HellzNo!

1.Mattey's squad- Without a doubt, imo the best team in this draft for wbs. I mean, has anyone looked at their lineup. Mattey, escalate, demonfaze, azhran, ups, and about 3-4 other solid wbs.
      OMG I got mentioned... How kewl is that
      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

I think we're gunna do better then we are given credit for in wbs. With Ease, Anon, Smurf,Cumu,Myself and UNderground.
        Not a bad line
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

It's not really a good one either.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
            I think we're gunna do better then we are given credit for in wbs. With Ease, Anon, Smurf,Cumu,Myself and UNderground.
            Not a bad line
            True, not a bad line, but not good enough to beat any of the other lines.

Comment

That's what people said about melees line last year. we shall see
              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
              Piston> I own in belim

Comment

I'm pretty sure my wb-team has the most depth, and I'm confident that will bring us the victory. :]

Comment

i also think bram has the best wb team
                  There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                    That's what people said about melees line last year. we shall see
                    i was on melee last year, ya'll are goin down this time around
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Piston> I own in belim

Comment

our team is well underrated.. lets see what we can do.
                        In base i think we got some chances to win.
                        both jav and wb we're outsiders and can surprise. We have regular lines
                        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                        1:Vitja> afk
                        1:Underground> haha vit
                        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Working...
                        X