Predictions for Draft- Basing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions for Draft- Basing

not much talking, want more responses to this one cause there is just too much to write about.

1.Mattey's squad- i know, once again picked to win or in top 3. I really hate how well this faggot picked his team. They have an amazing terr in warportal, two kickass sharks in ryang and mattey, and then you toss fruit, condit, demonfaze, escalate, philos, or any of the others, and you got a real good overall team. Perhaps only thing lacking is the use of base jav/wb.
    2.Pure Luck's squad- easy toss up between these guys and matteys boys. PL in terr, than stick domi, ara, koan, weaver, nuudeli, greven and stayon in any of the othher 7 and you're set.
    3.Blood's team- our team could easily go higher or lwoer imo. If all our starters show, we could finish 2-3, first if we get lucky. But thats relying heavily on all our starters showing. We are lacking an experienced terr, and to have someone terr would weaken a different department. If one our players is capable of terring, at least decent enough to stay alive for us to wreak havoc, we should be able to wreck shop. With sharks like windreaper and mootland farmer, theres no going wrong. The only problem is, like i said, we're basing this on them and everyoen else showing up. We have some pretty good spiders tho, blood, myself, project, treach, redlights, etc...
    4.Nickname's team- these guys have a pretty good base lineup with nick, nockm, raspi, mitch, ezo and a few other capable basers. They should finish top 5 for sure.
    5.Everyone else- after those 4, i just dont see any really strong lineups. Hopefully i'll get surprised, but the other 6 squads just dont seem to have what it takes to even get 6 out of 8 basers. Well, i guess we'll just have to wait till teh games start, but i think it's basically going to turn into a showdown of the 4 mentioned squads.

As my final Prediction post, i'd like to wish gl to all those who are participating, this will be alot of fun playing with all these new people, altho the team i'm on has 6 of my squadmates. GL all and HF. May the best man win. Or woman with biggest breasts.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

We ( anon's team ), have a pretty kickass basing lineup too: Anon, cumu, froe, with ease, stab, pv, adman, and a couple more.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

dttr too. and with Nicks team.. I wouldn't count on Mitch showing and if he does... I wouldn't count on him staying... And poor old Ezo has been really inactive :\

But seriously.. Cumu and Anon in spid together? throw in me and Dttr? that's a pretty solid spider lineup man.
      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
      Piston> I own in belim
      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

And is there some1 on Nick's team that consistantly sharks besides me? Nick could do it, but we have no present active shark.

Comment

I think all teams have a good chance in basing, since so many basers signed up for this.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
            And is there some1 on Nick's team that consistantly sharks besides me? Nick could do it, but we have no present active shark.
            Suprise! me and you ARE the sharks
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
              I think all teams have a good chance in basing, since so many basers signed up for this.
              yea even cuji's team and we all know how organized he was when it came to picking players :P
              Dice
              TWLB Champions Season 8
              TWLJ Champions Season 8
              TWLB Champions Season 10
              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                yea even cuji's team and we all know how organized he was when it came to picking players :P
                Team Cuji:

Cuji
                deez nuts
                exe
                rough
                M_M God
                desperate
                azurus
                wah!
                deck
                sirius.
                k2grey
                zxer
                eddie
                fit of rage
                panhandler
                yojo
                jason
                pearl jam
                skate

I think we have a good chance in javs and base, and maybe in warbirds if all our good ones show up.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                  And poor old Ezo has been really inactive :\
                  most likely I will be there
                  I have had troubles finding somewhere to live and thus no internet

I get keys for my new apartment today though, at last
                  Women are stranger than drunken wetlanders - Robert Jordan

Comment

PL's Team to win basing :P
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon
                      PL's Team to win basing :P
                      Nah! Bram's team to win!
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ezo
                        most likely I will be there
                        I have had troubles finding somewhere to live and thus no internet

I get keys for my new apartment today though, at last
                        Ezo, i miss you
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Wicked, hope to see you back soon ezo
                          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                          Piston> I own in belim
                          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

I miss you Ezo too!
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

hey, wheres my team in the predictions!? i think we can hold our own when it comes to basing, will be fun playing with such good players and against

Comment

Working...
                              X