• Time
  • Show
Clear All

One word: GuTTeR.
    sage

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
      Siege never loses
      Heh, Siege hasn't played a WB team like Light yet.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

If Siege has its top players in, Light doesn't stand a chance. Siege has both the upper hand in skill and lag (exception of 2d, hehe).

Comment

Duelign is boring :P
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalKid
            If Siege has its top players in, Light doesn't stand a chance. Siege has both the upper hand in skill and lag (exception of 2d, hehe).
            How do you know this?

Comment

A hunch I have is he plays the gamer we clal subspace (though it's really continuum) and believes that? THud.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                A hunch I have is he plays the gamer we clal subspace (though it's really continuum) and believes that? THud.
                No.. I asked how he knew that. It's technically, and literally impossible to know that. So I was just proving that was his own stuff. He was making it sound like it was a fact.

Comment

Banzi, Blood, bhang, Flare, and Raspi would be enuf to put any team down.

Comment

In reality

Its a matter of captains. Im sure fireballz will make sure his top guns come, and my stars are already coming so. Its a matter of which captains knows his players best. We both have an in-depth roster. Both have owned in the past. Although siege has been playing longer together. Another factor is the "fuck-up theorem", 1 person usually fucks up the game for the squad in this type of game. This game is valued on every kill, Light and Siege both may use the clock as their strategy, it has been used in the past by veteran squads.

Will be a nice game to play.

btw

We forfeited yes, we never technically lost a game. I doubt gutter nor ZH could have beaten us the forfeited games. And we didn't need to forfeit the game vs ZH. so...

and

Webb Llama, I like your comment.
                    "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

One word: GuTTeR.
                      hahaha pwned
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

destroy> You will see the Light this round, when the master of destruction destroys Siege.

Comment

Destroy is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                          X