No announcement yet.

Best sharks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gnome and I are undoubtedly the best and only sharks worth mentioning in this game. Our tactics, skill, and lag are all far superior to all others and that is the reason whiterabbits are undefeated and first place in twlb. Simply put, we fucking rule.

A few other sharks have perhaps, combined, about 1/1000th of the skill possessed by just one of gnome and I.

However, Jonas isn't horrible, Mantra doesn't suck completely, a2m is pretty awful though, Miau is the third cutest shark (next to gnome and I) so she gets props, whoever the hell the sharks are for Pallies (spam, bz, samu, pj, conc, gen, ryan, etc..) may as well just quit the game and die because they are all horrible. Mrs.Magoo is pretty bad and should be axed from NS, apparently people think Windreaper is good, but I think only crips say that anyway, Light sharks are all the best though because they have superior line mining super elite tk skills, I've never seen A-S use sharks in twlb matches, so I'm not sure if they have any half decent ones, though it's rumoured that Adman sucks and Cries/Ogred/whoever else aren't any better either.

Seriously though, I find it hard to judge skill possessed by a shark as they have to totally rely on their team. Without good spiders, sharks will appear sloppy, confused and die an enormous amount of times as they try to keep their terrier alive, and clear the way to enter base.

Without a decent terr in the flagroom, a shark will always look out of position and may be forced to make bad repels or lay mines in bad positions out of desperation.

Sharks I do enjoy playing with though: Miau, Cries, any Pallies shark, gnome, magoo, a2m, I guess anybody I listed before (except for Light sharks, I can't stand playing with line miners...)

And anybody that says I even have the slightest bit of ability is completely wrong, anybody with a 350ms ave ping can play shark.

Comment

lol i do suck gg castro i love that post
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Ooops!

Damn, I forgot some many ppl while I read the new posts!

I love playing with ya castro! As well for the for many other I haven't mentionned.

And anybody that says I even have the slightest bit of ability is completely wrong, anybody with a 350ms ave ping can play shark
        Your wrong about that castro, I personally see many different styles in all the sharks we've posted before...
        When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

RyanG.
          The rest of you fuckers just lag.
          sage

Comment

No one gives respect to old school sharks anymore.

Comment

We ever actually HAVE respect?

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                No one gives respect to old school sharks anymore.
                Old school sharks sucks/sucked. And I do believe the question was who's the best sharks in TW today.

I only mentioned Mantra-Slider and Windreaper in my last post, here's a list of some more l33t sharks.

Mantra-Slider
                Windreaper
                RyanG
                bloodzombie
                gnome145
                No one can kill me
                Pearl Jam
                ghost child
                Hannes II
                a2m+
                Tobe
                castromarx
                fireballz
                THE PUSHER
                General Malaise
                Samu.
                CrvenBan
                Miau
                Louis XV
                Wix

( - nope, can't think of anyone else)

The only reason that line mining works is that the shark lags like a madman.
                Last edited by Jonas; 08-27-2002, 03:21 AM.
                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

I like low ping sharks. They don't lagout!
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                    I can't beleive so many are leaving gnome off your lists...
                    I'll punch everyone that leaves gnome out of their list!
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Annux, name some old school sharks and we'll consider giving them respect. Or we'll just insult them for being ugly. More likely the latter, considering where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx
                        gnome and I are undoubtedly the best and only sharks worth mentioning in this game. Our tactics, skill, and lag are all far superior to all others and that is the reason whiterabbits are undefeated and first place in twlb. Simply put, we fucking rule.

A few other sharks have perhaps, combined, about 1/1000th of the skill possessed by just one of gnome and I.

However, Jonas isn't horrible, Mantra doesn't suck completely, a2m is pretty awful though, Miau is the third cutest shark (next to gnome and I) so she gets props, whoever the hell the sharks are for Pallies (spam, bz, samu, pj, conc, gen, ryan, etc..) may as well just quit the game and die because they are all horrible. Mrs.Magoo is pretty bad and should be axed from NS, apparently people think Windreaper is good, but I think only crips say that anyway, Light sharks are all the best though because they have superior line mining super elite tk skills, I've never seen A-S use sharks in twlb matches, so I'm not sure if they have any half decent ones, though it's rumoured that Adman sucks and Cries/Ogred/whoever else aren't any better either.
                        Best post EVER!

Comment

TK is more ol'-school than NWA.

Comment

Troll King is an awsome shark, and Annux I cant believe nobody put you on their list...I guess like you said old school just dont hack it anymore.
                            4:Mootland <ER>> <- Mom of the year
                            4:Mootland <ER>> Hear ma baby
                            4:Mootland <ER>> Breast feeding time?
                            4:dll> YES
                            4:Mootland <ER>> Ok, take a suck
                            4:dll> u produce the best milk ^_^
                            4:Mootland <ER>> Hey, no teeth!
                            4:Mootland <ER>> ffs
                            4:dll> your nippies are red :P
                            4:Mootland <ER>> yes :\

Comment

Probably because I was missing from this year's TWL.

Comment

Gnome, Wix, and Hannes are very good sharks. Khisanth is too.

I'd call these guys old school too.

Comment

Working...
                                X