Washed up Talents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
    Awesome, yet, I'm not sure if he was ever good.
    This will be the first TWL i will be playing (well maybe), you dumb newbie shit. Jesus christ, you're gonna become the next dimboy2, running around posting my name in every thread you come across, aren't you?

Go play with Zeta-*Burn and abrasion and the other newbie faggots in the trash talk forum
    Last edited by Awesome; 03-02-2004, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
      This will be the first TWL i will be playing (well maybe), you dumb newbie shit. Jesus christ, you're gonna become the next dimboy2, running around posting my name in every thread you come across, aren't you?

Go play with Zeta-*Burn and abrasion and the other newbie faggots in the trash talk forum

YOU ARE THE N00BIE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED TWL. YOU STUPID HOMOSEXUAL-GAY-QUEER-GAY-FAGGOT-GAY-NOOBEI.
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

It's all about TWL

Comment

ahaha, I've played in 2 TWLs, awesome you clearly suck dick on the regular.

As for washed up people I'm going to say Luke*, Arrogance, and Juice as a whole.
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Foxy, Dice, Kickashman, Destroy, Dynasty.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Tyson

-Randedl
              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
              Philos> there is something about you
              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

flotsam
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome

No, i think hes right, ur shit awesome.

Comment

well fuck me up the goat ass i did didnt i :/
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

You just inspired me to go break out my Adam Sandler CD and listen to the goat skit. Damn that's funny.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

hey jason, just realised your avatar is from donnie darko.

Comment

This is a pointless thread, all it will do is cause arguments.
                          - k2

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                            Foxy, Dice, Kickashman, Destroy, Dynasty.
                            This is 1 of the most accurate ones so far, except destroy can still play, and foxy is still good @ times, but they are only a fraction of what they once were. I'd also put luke* into this catagory as well as Sky could fit here. Utopia could fit here to, he went from great to nothing practicaly.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

hmm

I feel like this thread was meant for me!
                              So i nominate myself

lite brite
                              chocolate gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Lite Brite
                                I feel like this thread was meant for me!
                                So i nominate myself

lite brite
                                Sry to say it buddy, but i'd agree with u u use to be super elite
                                U just Lost the heart and desire.

There are tons of guys who can go on this list, its hard to even say a very accurate list, i mean almost anyone can be listed. To some ppl this guy was good and now isnt, to otehrs that guy sucked always, so u cant say who is and isnt washed up. U also have ppl who are "team" players in LJ/LD, they arent good in 1v1 situations or even in 2v2 types of things. They are useful in 5v5/4v4 games where they can contribute to the team, most likely wont get MVP most of the time. These guys mite of been very successful if they ahve a team of javs behind them like Siege, or SHriek, but once theylose those guys and have to show single talent they mite look washed up. Same goes for those guys who own 1v1 and are solo players, they rely on those "teaming" guys to back them up. They steal all the kills, get the MVP and the glory while the teaming guys save them. Once u remove certain pieces someone mite look "washed up". Its like in the NFL, the running backs/QB get the glory, but what everyone forgets is the lineman create that glory. So this is a very hard thread/topic to get accurate, u'll have a widespread versitile list.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X