[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Cool. If exalt is town, people should realize hes talking out of his ass 90% of the time, and if hes mafia then hopefully people will learn better than to blindly trust.

Exalt, Missa my current list. Hope it helps. Sorry undercut, if you're town. I was going for you tonight
    Think I should clarify. Exalt talks out of his ass 90% of the time, and another 9% is echoing thoughts to seem more town. And my Hope's are for future games, this one is probably lost at this point

Comment

• dun dun dunnnnn

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• willby, shooldnt you claim or something

maybe theres time for exalt to change to someone else if your calim is good

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Oh and regarding Exalt silencing active players, its 100% true. He acts like he wants active discussion and to play a fun game, but that's simply not true. Look at past games, its whatever it takes to win and if that's not easy, he pouts.

sorry town I cant provide any other reads. A bunch of people just havent posted enough yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            willby, shooldnt you claim or something

maybe theres time for exalt to change to someone else if your calim is good
            Already did in post above, decided to breadcrumb but that was probably dumb because exalt doesn't R.E.A.D carefully

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Already did in post above, decided to breadcrumb but that was probably dumb because exalt doesn't R.E.A.D carefully
              Screw it. I'll die tonight anyways, if exalt believes it.
              Doctor. I'm a dirty European doctor who keeps the town alive. That's why I pushed to be elected so hard, if I could get in touch with a bodyguard it would be a broken cycle of protection, at least 2 townies always alive, unless I spent a night with the prostitute

Comment

• I guess I just like zeebu better :shrug:

Comment

• So at first i really questioned Voth after his claim of commuter because it just seemed so stupid and i even told him that if he really was the commuter i think it was a bad play. The more and more i see him converse against Exalt though i am starting to see Voth more and more as town. He is picking up all of the same vibes that i am and asking all of the right questions that Exalt seems to be ignoring and trying to deviate from. If Willby flips town, everyone who voted for Exalt looks SUS AF, especially the late votes that all piled onto him.

Voth got elected by role claiming and the slow accumulation of votes

Exalt got elected by last minute Votes from ixt and missa

i feel like these are KEY identifiers into their alignments
                  Big Chill

Comment

• Justice In Trenchville

As the village recovered from the assassination of the Mayor and Marshall, it was time to elect new ones and deliver justice.

It has been quite a week since the massacre. The villagers spent their time pointing fingers and making accusations.

Patrols were set up all across town, and so were roadblocks. The purpose is all too clear.

And yet the killers remain elusive.

As the village convened at the scene of the crime, they've decided to elect new representatives to enact justice. The villagers elected Voth as Marshall and Exalt as Mayor.

As the villagers prepared the scaffold, the Mayor was ready to announce his decision.

WillBy was hung from the gallows to answer for his crimes. He was Dr. Gary, the Doctor of Trenchville (Town Doctor).

BEGIN NIGHT 1
                    Phase change - Sometime Saturday evening.
                    Last edited by field; 05-04-2019, 08:55 PM.
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Are we allowed to talk at night because HOLY SHIT
                      Big Chill

Comment

• Sorry Willby. I think we all know what we are thinking for Day 2 at this point, assuming nothing that refutes this comes out of Night 1.

Fuck.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Yes you can talk at night.
                          ​​​​​​
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Right now, Exalt is typing an essay that he has been conjuring for hours and hours at this point, trying to point to me to blame for Willby's death.

While I have admitted over and over and there are PAGES of evidence, as I stated, that I doubted Willby's innocence, the simple fact is that Exalt cast the one and only deciding vote to have him lynched.

Is it possible Exalt is town? Sure it is. This one vote on Day 1 doesn't decisively doom him to certain mafia. However, with the way he has been acting over the last 2-3 pages, I am nearly certain that Exalt is one of the mafia members we are looking for.

Can't wait for Day 2.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• That theory that willby and I are scum buddies is sure aging well
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                That theory that willby and I are scum buddies is sure aging well
                                Day 1. Theories are all we have. Care to add anything productive? Or do you just want to be spiteful? No one knows who ANYONE is, or what their alignment is, besides Willby.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X