No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wake up and see this amount of activity on game start and i shed a small little tear
    Big Chill

Comment

Just so you guys know I have an image that basically proves Jessup's guilt.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
        I know it seems a bit premature but I am pretty sure Rodney is scum and fis is the mecha werewolf. Oh and just because it is a necessity at this point, Missa, you suck at mafia.
        lets not vs people at the very start lol. i gave her a chance and yes she did not do very well at it, but its all a learning experience

Comment

And this doesn't exactly help Exalt's case either.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

This game is going to give me plenty of nostalgia it seems.

VOTE: Kthx

I too have a picture proving Kthx is obvious scum. I found one of him and jessup together:

Click image for larger version

Name:	TheonYara.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	1321029
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              Guy tells me to look up past games when I'm the fucking forum highlander.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE75ZChhkXjOsSMOsqjiEyuKBrZvufeunlj0krBDafAvhYz8cMFQ.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	1321033
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

More like this. Age hasn't refined what was never there.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

vote abstain until i see a valid reason to drop a vote on anyone. seems like the intro for this game is more of the "welcoming the old players" so sdrawkcab want to say hi? all u did was answer my gripe question and didn't really say much yet. (HELLO MISSA????) just wanted to point out with minimal info there's always a blind train that starts on someone (i guess that's how information starts to develop) and the biggest one so far is on the_paul. Whether or not the votes will stay is to be observed.

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                    vote abstain until i see a valid reason to drop a vote on anyone. seems like the intro for this game is more of the "welcoming the old players" so sdrawkcab want to say hi? all u did was answer my gripe question and didn't really say much yet. (HELLO MISSA????) just wanted to point out with minimal info there's always a blind train that starts on someone (i guess that's how information starts to develop) and the biggest one so far is on the_paul. Whether or not the votes will stay is to be observed.
                    Hi. Hello. Salutations. Good morning. Privet. Idk what kind of hi you?re looking for, a handshake? It?s day1 friendo and I?m a fan of putting some votes down cause I?m here to play. Playing on my phone is going to drive me insane with the apostrophes turning into question marks and the editor buttons all messed up

Originally posted by Turban
                    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

U should look up past games of mine to understand what I have done
                      dont worry Wark ill give you a brief run down on ixt

He is very vocal and role claims on Day 1 every game, hes already claimed to be Dr. Strange and we're only 2 pages in lol

Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        I know it seems a bit premature but I am pretty sure Rodney is scum and fis is the mecha werewolf. Oh and just because it is a necessity at this point, Missa, you suck at mafia.
                        and you're a 4x Shot Bodyguard am i right?
                        Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Hi. Hello. Salutations. Good morning. Privet. Idk what kind of hi you?re looking for, a handshake? It?s day1 friendo and I?m a fan of putting some votes down cause I?m here to play. Playing on my phone is going to drive me insane with the apostrophes turning into question marks and the editor buttons all messed up
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

haha i feel ya on that problem we've discovered that issue before

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

dont worry Wark ill give you a brief run down on ixt

He is very vocal and role claims on Day 1 every game, hes already claimed to be Dr. Strange and we're only 2 pages in lol
                              any problem with introducing what charactters we are? pretty much no difference with willby's first game he hosted

Comment

Just a fucking weird and boring way to play mafia, back in my day we hurled out random insults until we got someone to break.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X