Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... thanks fis!

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
      RoDNeY - I see what you're seeing, but a lot of things just happened to make fis look dirty.
      That's what exaclty then?

Comment

• Hammer vote is at 6 now, just so you know Field. If you vote for Voth, anything said after should (theoretically) not matter, and the phase will end in Voth being lynched regardless of what happens afterwards. Just so everybody knows what is at stake here.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Halp while I think ixt is scum too, what possible reason could you have for that useless vote? You are making it unnecessarily close.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            Hammer vote is at 6 now, just so you know Field. If you vote for Voth, anything said after should (theoretically) not matter, and the phase will end in Voth being lynched regardless of what happens afterwards. Just so everybody knows what is at stake here.
            True, but unless I am mistaken, the hammer rule only matters if it is currently at that vote tally when Willby checks in. Unless I am mistaken.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

True, but unless I am mistaken, the hammer rule only matters if it is currently at that vote tally when Willby checks in. Unless I am mistaken.
              I just went back and re-read it, you are absolutely correct. I misread it, my bad. Still an important vote though!
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• RoDNeY I actually agree with your thought process, because I've considered that possibility too. A voth/kthx/fis scum team would be good enough to pull off something like that, but I think we have to gamble today on one of these two theories. As it stands, the 4 people who may be part of the theory I mentioned are all voting Voth together.

Voth is leading due to your vote at the moment, but it's odd that those 4 all vote together, isn't it? You're the wildcard here, but I think you're town after the last few posts of yours, so I think you should possibly reconsider. I can definitely see a possible voth/kthx connection even if fis wasn't a part of it, but even your theory says she is. In that case, isn't fis the best lynch for both of our theories? She's the one person to be listed in both possible teams, and I really do think one of us have it right.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Jessup Wish jessup would log in and try to explain jessup actions so you guys do not lump me in with these others due to jessup being jessup.....

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Getting real scumvibes from Exalt here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      RoDNeY I actually agree with your thought process, because I've considered that possibility too. A voth/kthx/fis scum team would be good enough to pull off something like that, but I think we have to gamble today on one of these two theories. As it stands, the 4 people who may be part of the theory I mentioned are all voting Voth together.

Voth is leading due to your vote at the moment, but it's odd that those 4 all vote together, isn't it? You're the wildcard here, but I think you're town after the last few posts of yours, so I think you should possibly reconsider. I can definitely see a possible voth/kthx connection even if fis wasn't a part of it, but even your theory says she is. In that case, isn't fis the best lynch for both of our theories? She's the one person to be listed in both possible teams, and I really do think one of us have it right.
                      It would be a terrible scum play to waste a day lynch on one of my own scum team members instead of just trying to work into a mis-lynch and being on the edge of victory at 6-4 going into night phase. While I accept that it is a possibility, and I would not go around claiming that I am confirmed town after fis flips, this makes zero logical sense for a good scum team to make this play with the way the game has gone so far.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                        Getting real scumvibes from Exalt here.
                        That's nice, but you'd be wrong. Regardless, you could change my mind with a full claim, but I suspect you won't be giving one with voth in the lead. I'd rather lynch scum than town, even if that means more claims come out, but you do you. Don't take until deadline to give one though, or I won't move my vote. I'm not hard stuck on lynching you, since backwards could get the noose just as easily and provide the same type of info, but that's on you really.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Voth, your phrasing really is odd. You act, same as the previous game, as if you knew for sure that I'm scum and are basing all your theories around it. Gives me a deja vu.

WillBy
                          Whatever though, what's ETA on phase change? It's bed time for me soon.

Comment

Voth, your phrasing really is odd. You act, same as the previous game, as if you knew for sure that I'm scum and are basing all your theories around it. Gives me a deja vu.

WillBy
                            Bedtime right after getting off of work an hour ago which is why you conveniently weren't able to respond to any post in the thread until your name was mentioned and you just happened to get off of work right must be pretty rough hours for you to get off of work that close to bedtime
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I honestly thought being scum would have better hours
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Voth, your phrasing really is odd. You act, same as the previous game, as if you knew for sure that I'm scum and are basing all your theories around it. Gives me a deja vu.

WillBy
                                I do not have any hard evidence, but I always trust my gut, and hey, it looks like I might have been right all game if you flip as expected.

Nice try to tie me railroading you into a bad lynch last game to this situation. Problem is that you are the scum this game, and last games actions dont mean dick.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X