No announcement yet.

Saiyan should be banned from TSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were to go to a therapist and say I was refered to him by an online troll who I was mad at for purposely team killing and sabatoging a recent league I was in on the basis that he doesn't like my style of play even though I am easily a top 30 wb I think the conclusion would be to disregard this persons opinion.

That said please stop the gaslighting and allow me to play in TWDT so I can prove you all are full of shit. I will perform far from the bottom as I have in both TWD and TSL. Also do away with star caps this TWDT. I'm tired of sitting for guys like 7roll rofl.

And.. saiyan should be and should have been penalized for doing stuff so blatant during this league.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post

actually, that's not what I meant ..

to be more clear you tend to play extremely defensive from the beginning and thus end up contributing close to nothing which means that you are actually being a burden to your team. It can be rather frustrating to have a team mate such as yourself because it feels like you are playing a man down the entire match. this is why your style of play is frowned upon by the community as it ruins the game for other 4 players. to me it seems like your ultimate battle plan is to survive for as long as possible while hoping for your team to miraculously carry you through all stages of the game (early, middle, and late) while maintaining a lead for you to hopefully clutch it out in the end.

now while I am fully aware that it is not against the rules to play the way you do, it still shows a definite lack of sportsmanship and it is the sole reason as to why you have such a notorious reputation as a team mate. many of us do agree that your individual skill level is well above the average, but your overall game sense in a team setting is absolutely horrendous and needs to drastically improve. several players, including myself, have told you this in the past and you still refuse to acknowledge it.

and to be absolutely clear I agree that what Saiyan did in this instance is petty, but for the love of God can you stop pulling out the victim card every single time.
      ^

Also I love how pressure posted crypto tips in the middle of this thread.
      #buyCatBonk

Comment

Jessup Keep my boy Honcho's name out your mouth.

You have some of the game's top players trying to explain to you why you catch so much hate and "got picked last the past three DTs". But rather than read what they're saying and constructively learn from it you just keep saying the same thing over and over: "No, you guys just don't like me and refuse to recognize my raw talent."

Whether or not this is true (it isn't), you're still missing the point: These are team games. TWD, TWDT, TWL and even TSL to an extent are team games.

Your 11-7 rec isn't the point. The point is that most people feel as though they are playing a man down when you're on their team.

Saiyan should of added you in the game. I hope TSL Ops refrain from capping him for the rest of the season. But this thread has turned into a "But why are you guys so mean to me" exercise. People have taken time out of their day to try to explain to you why you catch so much hate. But your own ego is keeping you from recognizing constructive criticism for what it is. You're not helping yourself at this point.

(Disclaimer: I don't warbird and barely play jav. That said, even as a shitty player I have witnessed and experienced you do exactly what these better players are pointing out.)
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Ill chime in here since I read some of this soap opera and found it mildly entertaining.

In my humble opinion:
          Jessup has a huge flaw in their game: close-up in range 1 battle.
          To compensate for this they run and stay far away.
          Just work on taking trades and suiciding enemies to keep your deaths inline with the game flow. Or don't whatever.

There are worse players though, that just go 4-10 in 5 mins.
          They are not 6*s more like 2*s and need to play on a stacked team.
          Maybe I just can't/ don't want to carry shitters. I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
            Ill chime in here since I read some of this soap opera and found it mildly entertaining.

In my humble opinion:
            Jessup has a huge flaw in their game: close-up in range 1 battle.
            To compensate for this they run and stay far away.
            Just work on taking trades and suiciding enemies to keep your deaths inline with the game flow. Or don't whatever.

There are worse players though, that just go 4-10 in 5 mins.
            They are not 6*s more like 2*s and need to play on a stacked team.
            Maybe I just can't/ don't want to carry shitters. I dunno
            I can agree with this and CAN and WILL try my best to change and compensate my play style to meet a teams needs but simply need to be given a chance. That said there IS merit to staying alive too for a team but at times I admit I do play it too safe. That said I'd rather a play with a player with an 8-7 average score player who stays alive until the end each game than a suiciding 5-10 player who goes out in 5 minutes constantly any day but I do admit I have had a bad habit of allowing the k/d ratio to be too great. To me though it is also super annoying when people feel a constant need to rush and think that is the only way to go. A prime example is Sweet of old. Those guys made rushers look stupid by simply holding their ground and having good aim.
            Last edited by Jessup; 12-17-2021, 07:25 PM.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              That said I'd rather a play with a player with an 8-7 average score player who stays alive until the end each game than a suiciding 5-10 player who goes out in 5 minutes constantly any day.
              Spicy takes, I'm gonna need someone who knows wb/jav better to analyze this

Comment

my 2 cents:

As an Euro I haven't played TSL much, but I been in a bunch of rounds were there's 'teammates' who use their teammates as bait. They make a bad shot from behind or in front of their teammate, then quickly move back, so you essentially are always their cover, and hince and repeat. They'll even lob bombs after you while you're cornering an enemy. It's the elim-approach, the rating system kinda supports this type of play, so we can't really blame them.

Jessup has a well known survivalist playstyle, even in most team events. Which can be frustrating. I also see a lot of bad players try to play like Jessup, but on their own can't survive for 10+ minutes, so no one really notices, so they don't catch the same heat. I think everyone will agree, Jessup is extremely good at surviving, which makes it almost enfuriating when you're dying out with them on your team on 5 deaths and the rest on 9 deaths.
                When someone suicides out in 5 minutes with 4-10, we tend to think 'how can someone be this bad after so many years?'. However when you've been pushing or in the frontline all game, and get on 9 deaths, then notice a teammate is on 5 deaths, yet still refuses to take over being in the frontline and just lets you get rushed out, that's way more enfuriating. Especially when you notice this player does have a decent skill-level and isn't an idiot, thus has no excuse to play this way. When I get eliminated and have to spend 5 minutes watching a teammate run the clock being +1, I also sometimes start to root against them, as chilidsh as that is.

Jessup if you'd learn to keep an eye on your teammates death count compared to your own in relation to the state of the game, and then adjust your prefered style when needed, you could become a very helpful teammate overnight. By using your low deathcount latemidgame to rush and put pressure on the enemies at high death, it changes the momentum of the game. Maybe your weakness is close combat like Cape put it, but when on 5 deaths, even if you die twice to take out a 9, I see that as a good tradeoff.

I luckily also had some fun TSL games, mostly in wb, with the entire team being in relentless pursuit mode the entire game. Usually takes one good rushing wb, like Racka, Ogron, Riverside or Sprackle, or in javs a player with the aggression of a Paradise / Steadman to take the lead and the rest of the team will follow.

On strategy:
                Players/teams who try to move forward / stand their ground together, alternate their shots and angles, have the best chance to win matches. Being on the backfoot means your shots carry less momentum, and as a team you can't get into positions where you can aim at the enemy from different angles. When pushing another team, you can force them to get split up or bunched up, either way statistically your chances at getting kills improve. Skillwise I'm a bad player these days, I try to make up for it by still playing smart.

Comment

Victim card? If someone hunts you in a league game and teamkills you on purpose and then specs in games to sabotage them everytime they play with you..how is me bringing that up playing the victim card? Also you saying I am the one being unsportsman like is very telling how skewed ur brain is and is complete BS. I don't do that to people ever and also try my best to win with my team. Your blatent bias is obvious and it is pathetic and shows the mentality of you and your "several" players have about me. I don't deserve this shit.. no one does who plays this game. Look at my games, look at the wins look at my record.. it does not warrant this gaslighting bs you and your buddies have constantly perpetuated against me for years.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	300px-Everyone_Is_Stupid_Except_Me_Alt.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1357379
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I can agree with this and CAN and WILL try my best to change and compensate my play style to meet a teams needs but simply need to be given a chance. That said there IS merit to staying alive too for a team but at times I admit I do play it too safe. That said I'd rather a play with a player with an 8-7 average score player who stays alive until the end each game than a suiciding 5-10 player who goes out in 5 minutes constantly any day but I do admit I have had a bad habit of allowing the k/d ratio to be too great. To me though it is also super annoying when people feel a constant need to rush and think that is the only way to go. A prime example is Sweet of old. Those guys made rushers look stupid by simply holding their ground and having good aim.
                    This is the post you should start with in threads like these where people legitimately are trying to help you. I realize you take it as them attacking you instead due to your natural defense mechanisms going off, but Turban and others are legit trying to help. I'm more than willing to bet people would give you a chance if you took the above attitude more and decided to be self-critical and humble enough to sacrifice some of your playstyle habits for the overall team. Some players are always assholes and wouldn't give anyone a chance regardless of the situation, but I honestly don't believe Turban and others here are those types. Those types don't even respond to threads like these. They don't take the time to write anything at all. They just ignore you.

Just my $0.02

Edit: As for your last point, it honestly depends on the playstyle of the teammates/team you're playing with. If you have 4 rusher types around you who are 10* at rushing/short-mid range, but 5* at radar battles, why would you ever want to force them into a radar battle? You should play to their strengths as a team, otherwise you need to adapt your personal style with theirs in such a way that compliments both. Lots of teams mix and match, but one thing they don't have is the overly defensive style players, since that doesn't compliment any team really, which is your biggest problem, unless you changed things up in the last year or so since i quit playing.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I appreciate people who truly try to help me with constructive criticism but there are many people like saiyan who are trolls who have harassed me in game for years who I do not respect as a result. I honestly didn't want this thread to be about anyones play style anyways. The whole point was to address saiyans behavior and blatant abuse towards me and others by purposely teamkilling in jds in TSL and not adding me and others to games we are placed on. It is sabatoge, wastes our time and chances to rank and should be dealt with by those in charge of TSL and it wasn't which is VERY disappointing. The reason I got mad at Turban was he decided to change up the point of the thread and focus on my playstyle and call me unsportmans as a way to shield and deflect the point of the thread. My play style has nothing to do with the point I was making in this thread and as far as Turban goes it was a low blow and a calculated distraction by him. He has run leagues and shouldn't have done that in this scenario. It was bias.

Anyways I'm done with this thread. Staff clearly allowed sabatoge with no penalties in multiple cases concerning saiyan .. End of story... A sad one at that....
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

this thread makes me want to play again. 'staff' loool

Comment

Staff does a wonderful job separating legitimate complaints from the crybaby bitch complaints such as this one.

I observed this crybaby being repeatedly tk'd by one individual in a recent jd, yet they did not make a thread about it. That kind of attention is only reserved for me, because they are gay for me. Period.

Merry christmas

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
                            Staff does a wonderful job separating legitimate complaints from the crybaby bitch complaints such as this one.

I observed this crybaby being repeatedly tk'd by one individual in a recent jd, yet they did not make a thread about it. That kind of attention is only reserved for me, because they are gay for me. Period.

Merry christmas
                            Um hello christmas troll. Still being the grinch I see. If staff refused to deal with you in TSL why would they discipline aagi who is another troll who constantly harasses and teamkills me for lols in TWD?? There are no rules anymore when it comes to harassment and ruining games. Leagues or TWD appear to be free reign. You have set a fine example for the zone to follow saiyan. Wow you saw me abused and teamkilled in TWD and focus that I actually had the nerve not to report it. On top of that these teamkill observations by you warrants a post used as some twisted defense by you for YOUR LEAGUE SABATOGE and illegal gaming behavior in the zone. You are literally caught in a screenshot and game records doing sabatoge and now you have the nerve to come at me here for not calling out this new abuse I received from aagi? GTFO here.

PS .. ALSO everyone it is now legal to team single players in elim too with multiple players focusing on one player which assures the elimination foundation of fair play is destroyed forever. Zero repercussions will take place.

skyforger Merry xmas sky and staff is .... failing worse than ever..
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Um hello christmas troll. Still being the grinch I see. If staff refused to deal with you in TSL why would they discipline aagi who is another troll who constantly harasses and teamkills me for lols in TWD?? There are no rules anymore when it comes to harassment and ruining games. Leagues or TWD appear to be free reign. You have set a fine example for the zone to follow saiyan. Wow you saw me abused and teamkilled in TWD and focus that I actually had the nerve not to report it. On top of that these teamkill observations by you warrants a post used as some twisted defense by you for YOUR LEAGUE SABATOGE and illegal gaming behavior in the zone. You are literally caught in a screenshot and game records doing sabatoge and now you have the nerve to come at me here for not calling out this new abuse I received from aagi? GTFO here.

PS .. ALSO everyone it is now legal to team single players in elim too with multiple players focusing on one player which assures the elimination foundation of fair play is destroyed forever. Zero repercussions will take place.

skyforger Merry xmas sky and staff is .... failing worse than ever..
                              why do you play victim after talking shit..
                              Shits so annoying
                              What a pathetic and narcissistic strategy to cultivate and utilize in life.

I just hunted you after you casted a stone.
                              (only tk'd you in 1 game of twjd LOL - rest of the time I just hunted you in dds/jds/elim after you talked shit - which is perfectly legal)

It's simple:
                              Stop mentioning my name and I'll stop popping that bubble of delusion you live in, karen.
                              Last edited by ag$; 12-26-2021, 06:40 AM.

Comment

PS .. ALSO everyone it is now legal to team single players in elim too with multiple players focusing on one player
                                This might naturally happen due to your style of running players probably want to hunt you out early where they can chase you into other players instead of having to chase you at the end 1v1 for 30 minutes.
                                rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                                rEnZi> its crazy
                                rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Working...
                                X