Official Warbird Entrants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cripple & nowon
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Teams are filling up and we got a couple weeks left to sign up! Get signed up soon. This is a first pay first serve basis. Please message me in game to get paid so you dont lose your spot. If you make an effort to get a hold of me in game, your spot will be secured. Dont miss out on the fun!

Also, we have 3 cash donors so far. There will be a purse on top of all the other awards and fun, so if you want to donate, message me! Hype!
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

plz rescind RTallen and Jessup as partners.. we will NOT be dueling in this together
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Rasaq & Kassius signing up

Comment

MegaNewb’s lag needs to be monitored. Dude is a vacuum.
            Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
            Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Let the tournament Begin! Please message or post scores here and please post 2-0 or 2-1, not individual games. Thanks

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

This already started... and there's only 32 total players participating? Why is this a thing then?

A 20 day timeframe from announcement to startup is not long enough IMO, especially considering the holidays going on during this period. I guess if you wanted to keep it small, this was the way to go, but I think any future version of 'TWEL' might benefit from at least a 30 day period that isn't right in the middle of a major holiday season.

Anyway, good luck everyone.
                Last edited by Exalt; 12-31-2019, 04:05 AM.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  This already started... and there's only 32 total players participating? Why is this a thing then?

A 20 day timeframe from announcement to startup is not long enough IMO, especially considering the holidays going on during this period. I guess if you wanted to keep it small, this was the way to go, but I think any future version of 'TWEL' might benefit from at least a 30 day period that isn't right in the middle of a major holiday season.

Anyway, good luck everyone.
                  I thougt I was good at complaining... But damn you beat me for sure.
                  I think tiny monitored enough to see if more people were gonna signup. But I think the most signups happened in the first week anyway.

Comment

It was hard enough to get what we had.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Update: If you schedule a match for sometime early next week (Wednesday at the latest), by this Sunday, I will allow it. If you have not logged on, contacted myself, or contacted your opponents, I will not allow any sort of extra time. I know week 1 is the hardest, considering there are more teams, but we you know what you signed up for, and we can not extend the time frame.

Edit: If you are scheduling past Sunday, it must be posted on here.
                      Last edited by Tiny; 01-03-2020, 05:07 PM. Reason: schedule

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Tiny you’ve done a good job getting this in motion in such a short timeframe. Simple and effective.
                        Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                        Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Rasaq & Kassius vs Olde and The Voodoo Child hasn't happened as we can't get all 4 on at the same time. Suggest that we aim for 10pm UK time weekdays next week if that suits (5pm EST). Can't do Wednesday though, with Thursday and Friday best.

Comment

Please save me the time of looking into the bot by player names etc...please post score or ?message me please. Also, if you pmd me, assume I didn't see it.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Trying my best to get our match done but I don't think it's going to happen on a weeknight this week.

I propose Saturday 10pm UTC (5PM EST) to get it done so that the winners can play the next day on Sunday their round 2 match as required. Olde/Voodoo/Rasaq how does this suit?

Comment

Updated

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Working...
                                X