This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saiyan View Post

Imagine asking for something and then not signing up for it because you won't be carried by someone way better than you. Absolute bottom feeding trash, both you and JB Inc.

Anyone who has seen you play is well aware you have brain damage. The fact you think some parity needs to be created in every single league/tourny/event so your fat, smelly, stupid ass can get carried to a championship is really crazy.

Go on, kill the game with your entitlement.
    I agree with Saiyan.

TWELs first season was very competitive and successful. There shouldn’t be any surprise that the top players would get together. I don’t know where this entitlement is coming from. If you’re so worried about the competition then get better at this game.

we shouldn’t be handing out participation pity medals
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Nice unfounded accusations from my quoted post Saiyan. The entitlement is coming from your end my guy.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Nice unfounded accusations from my quoted post Saiyan. The entitlement is coming from your end my guy.
        TW-PubSyst> jessup has $132,815,250.

What's unfounded about the "accusation" that you have 133m worthless pub dollars and you're complaining about a 2m entry fee? Honestly, if I was you I would dump every single one of those dollars in seek of any experience I can get vs better players, but I guess when you've stunk up the joint for 20 years the pursuit of improvement is a lost cause and now you seek participation trophies lol. Not sure I can blame you.

Comment

Again hun you missed the point I was making.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I feel there are some issues with your suggestion.

First of all you can't really compare those dueling environments as both have way different dynamics and game flow. They are separate entities and should be treated as such in my opinion. As an example someone can be really solid at solo play but absolutely clueless when it comes to playing together with someone. Most players also prefer to team up with like-minded players to complement their game to have better odds at winning.

In the end this is an optional side league. You don't have to participate.

Comment

If anybody would like to participate in this league but needs a partner I would encourage you to post in this thread with which league(s) you're interested in playing. I've gotten a handful of pm's over the last week from individual players wanting to play but needing a partner.
              1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

If anyone is interested in wb or jav with me lemme know ?message me in game.
                absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

I need part . all 3 leagues

Comment

I for one am shocked that Jessup is complaining about a league. As I asked in the previous league thread that Jessup complained about, is there any league you haven't whined about in the past 10 years? You aren't being forced to play and, although this may sound harsh but it is true, very few players would want to be stuck with you, whether it's duel or TWDT or TWD cup.

Comment

I could go for spider, euro times though

Comment

I could be interested to play jav and maybe spider. Although, im away 24th-29th so that week I will probably not be able to finish any games. Would be quite unfair to my teammate if we get eliminated due to my inactivity. If that can be worked out ?message me if ur interested in competing in jav.

If this league doesnt work out, you could turn this into scheduled sunday ?go tourny and I guarantee it would get better participation.
                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

If someone else goes through the effort of scheduling games I could potentially participate. I have a rather flexible schedule next two weeks (except 20.5. - 22.5.) and probably could play in all three leagues. No late games thus around 5 PM EST is my limit.

Don't expect me to log in to practice.

Comment

Turb / Tiny javelins
                            1:waven> u challenge
                            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Updated a few teams in all 3 leagues, we have 4 days until the deadline for sign-ups. Let's get some more teams in!~!~!~
                              1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Anyone too broke to sign up (morph, etc), hit me up for a high-interest loan

Comment

Working...
                                X