• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know who Sabre is aliased as?
    -Bubbles
    Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
    Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

For those that don't know, your rating drops significantly when you !disable your account. I know for I did it 5 times the other day to see how far I could get it to go. ^_^ Also, you can only have one alias enabled at a time. So I don't see how having more than alias affects anything.

Comment

So what if people alias, it's fun and if you disable a name it suffers a rating loss, so its starting from scratch every time
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

No...

Because if you disable a name...then enable a new one, the new one has 1000 rating.

Damnit Fit, think before you post. Third stupid post you've done today.
          -Rasc

Comment

no I don't think you're hearing me--so what if they reset at 1000, the top 100 are well above that anyway.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Mmm...

I just think it's a discreat version of cheating

JM
              -Rasc

Comment

ratings ladders manipulations is what i am a pro at

although i havent looked into the twe system much i do know that if there was a rating quick tell such as in the challenges and if the twe ran long enuff that you guys wouldnt have to worry about farmers because more and more points getting pushed into the system will make the tops higher and higher and that makes it harder and harder for the farmers to get ok looking names

youse can have ratings or ladder not both

youse call it a ladder but its not a ladder true ladders run by rungs you must play to defend your rung if on top or risk losing rungs or at any rung you will lose rungs. also if say rung number 20 loses to rung number 100 the 20 falls to rung 21 and the rung 100 goes halfway to 20 wich would be rung 60

i find that the ladder system is more fair and better agianst cheaters then the rating system. but the rating system will work with time when the highs are like 1800+

but with the end tourny it dont really matter that much though some people will have 4 or 5 names in the end tourny

Comment

Working...
                X