• Show
Clear All

Damn I rocks
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

I feel ya pjot, had to wait kim for 3 weeks.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

so I have no idea if this is true but, I played kim before the 24th(set date to end that duel, not the league), you fuks didnt even update it here on the forums, then I do .?find Pjotter, tells me "last seen 10 days ago", I dont have anything thing to do with the fact that kim pussied out on dw for one month making me and pj wait alot, both me and pj had vacations, and two or three days after I beat kim I went on vacations for the 3rd time this month, I come back and see this..I mean what the fuck, are you joking me? I was active during the few days I was here in August, all this because kim took so long to duel dw.

and if we both "forfeited", why was PJ picked the winner, because really I dont care if I lost, all I wanted and still do, is to play the damn duel, not lose by forfeit, its not the first time I get myself in this league's dumb playoffs and end up being fucked up by some staff or something.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
          so I have no idea if this is true but, I played kim before the 24th(set date to end that duel, not the league), you fuks didnt even update it here on the forums, then I do .?find Pjotter, tells me "last seen 10 days ago", I dont have anything thing to do with the fact that kim pussied out on dw for one month making me and pj wait alot, both me and pj had vacations, and two or three days after I beat kim I went on vacations for the 3rd time this month, I come back and see this..I mean what the fuck, are you joking me? I was active during the few days I was here in August, all this because kim took so long to duel dw.

and if we both "forfeited", why was PJ picked the winner, because really I dont care if I lost, all I wanted and still do, is to play the damn duel, not lose by forfeit, its not the first time I get myself in this league's dumb playoffs and end up being fucked up by some staff or something.
          All losers talk
          Bite me

Comment

how was portugal pj? Im not trashing you, all I wanted was to duel and thats why I posted, you can have the name on arena, I dont mind
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

ya stayon deserves to play pjotter in finals...
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                how was portugal pj? Im not trashing you, all I wanted was to duel and thats why I posted, you can have the name on arena, I dont mind
                Haha, I know and I honestly couldn't care about the title... It's just fun for being an annoying bragger...

Portugal was awesome, aside from the last 2 days which I spend in bed ill...
                Beer was suprisingly cheap to what we'd expected, same as stronger liquor...
                A litre of Wodka for 7,50 euro... Everyone we got to know there looked at our group as if we were a bunch of alcoholics, which I suppose we are on a vacation like that...

Worst thing was when we went to this waterpark slip 'n slide, payed 12 Euro to get there, 20 Euro entrance, and we had to stand in line a whole hour to go down a slide of 15 seconds max... so we were there 2,5 hours... went down 2 slides and decided to go back to the hotel... so 45 euro's lighter, and an afternoon wasted... That's big time suck.
                Besides that, English girls that go to Portugal are HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT!!!!! And I think if it was filmed how much beer a friend and I chucked, that would be a new world record... God we were awesome!

And I kinda dont have a lot of time to play atm and I haven't played for over a month untill yesterday, so I am big suck.

Comment

haha nice, well portugal for tourists is very nice, for the price, the girls, the beach and the night. those aquaparks are mostly for kids and quite crappy, last time I went there, me and my friends pulled an all nighter after kadoc, brought scotch and paki to help us stand all that mess and kids running around. I gotta say over these last 7 summers, regardless of the many places I go in portugal and festivals, I still go to algarve every year even if its a week only, regardless of that crappy electronic commercial music (more into the good ones, and thats usually in Lisbon (15m from where I live) and Porto), and despite it had its glory days some years ago, still cant ignore the beach, night and the girls!

gotta do what your doing, went to barca, paris and marroco for fun, now need to go berlim/amsterdam, and maybe sweden/italy.

stargazer when you can, say something, to see if me and pj need to duel or not.
                  Your friend,
                  ​​Papi
                  ​​​​​

Comment

Well I have already declared pj the winner. However, if he chooses to put the title on the line. I will be more than happy to host that match and zone it etc. But its purely at Pj's discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                      Well I have already declared pj the winner. However, if he chooses to put the title on the line. I will be more than happy to host that match and zone it etc. But its purely at Pj's discretion.
                      HAHAHAHAHA

I get to choose... Why would I put my title at stake to "duel" the laggot... Duelling Stayon is more like ?go guess, Guess where his bomb is showing up or where he will spike to, and even if you make the correct guess, he might just spike some more and get ya anyways.

HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I'm glad that the title definitely does mean the best dueler in Trench Wars, who has earned it by beating all comers!

Oh wait...
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Double post delete

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            I'm glad that the title definitely does mean the best dueler in Trench Wars, who has earned it by beating all comers!

Oh wait...
                            Playing Stayon isn't duelling, it's ?go guess with a few xtra features... imho he shouldn't have been allowed to play even, atleast not with the lag he had the last time I played him.

Imagine a box, stayon is middle up, I am bottom left, thrusting towards bottom right, while stayon is after me... I am just before bottom middle, as I expect him to shoot there, so I break, he doesn't shoot and moves left, so I continue in the way which I was going before I broke...
                            Then the bomb shows up, forcing me to do some thrust narrowly surviving or even dieing at times... while when it showed right away I would've been able to counterattack...

In other words, his lag not only makes me die in stupid ways, but it also denies me the possibillity of most counterattacks (which is the way most kills are obtained)...

Add to that the numerous times he eats bullets/bombs, or just spikes the moment he's gonna get a sure kill on him and survives cause of it... aswell as chasing him is near impossible since he seems to bounce against half the walls he passes or seems to go passed the walls when he actually bounces, or bombs down while facing up left and you are expecting bullets max but instead get a late showing bomb in a direction he didn't even face the last couple of seconds...

I dont mind playing him, eventhough I'll likely lose cause of lag, but why would I put the title at stake when I know that kind of lag is tolerated and allowed? I know I'm 3 times the jav he is if we take lag out of the equation.

Comment

lol should I bother?

and besides, I dont have the lag I had last season anymore, thats why I can play twd these days again, and prolly twl :>

o well, boring gg!
                              Your friend,
                              ​​Papi
                              ​​​​​

Comment

why the fuck does he get an auto win.

dumb move. pj, stayon doesnt lag anymore.
                                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X