No announcement yet.

Your hardest opponents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth be told I started this game off a complete idiot I played as terrier only and challenged people to duels in terr and I didn't understand why they laughed at me and rejected. I actually beat a few people Terr vs Wb which still amazes me when I look back at it, so when I left SS for 7 monthes I came back knowing very little and forgetting all terr skills that i had picked up... I started to wb maybe 2 monthes ago and its really really hard to be a good wb playing with people that have been playing for 3-5 years:P

The hardest wb duel I had was vs King's Sword he actually stayed still and beat me 5-0 :/ I just can't play people I like because I just can't kill them, Whispus/Centurion is also a very very very big challenge to get 1 kill on, heh.
    carpe diem

Comment

toughest opponent: Aerin

laggiest: Vermillion Flame but he was lagging even more than normal when we played
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Ardour

Ardour... I did crap first match, and I did even crappier in the rematch :b
        dong burger

Comment

Jebu (not because of skill, because of attitude), Dynasty. And Schnares also, but that was pretty much a joke match since I suck at wb
          - k2

Comment

Kim and Jalapeno in javs
            Fuck,Fuck,Fuck - Jay and Silent Bob

Remove>Smoke have you seen Uranus?
            Remove>Probaly not its pretty small i hear..
            Smokebudz420>Your a moron

Comment

Zengrath

Comment

cutos to children of light hes a kick ass wb pilot! and Zengrath, we always have some tight duels.
                what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

pfft, my hardest match was vs willing who is now retired, in javelin, he was no.1 spot
                  The Creator

Comment

Originally posted by Decieve
                    pfft, my hardest match was vs willing who is now retired, in javelin, he was no.1 spot
                    Not like it was deserved.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

What i remember Force of nature was 1 pain in the ass in javs now he seldom plays it though. Who else.. hmm.. mess, rough.. somehow difficulty to kill in javs

Comment

Stuckup

I wasn't even able to follow his rythm, i got owned

Comment

My hardest opponent was probably Mikena, though I beat him 10-4, it took me a while, because his playing style is like demonfaze's and I had to be careful whenever I did my rushes on him. Passive Rushing is hard to do on them kind of assholes :P

.. There was no other hard opponent.. cause' I beat them all. .. .. .. Yep.
                          Last edited by Ruby; 08-18-2003, 06:32 AM.
                          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                          X