Clear All

Demonfaze

Comment

Ruby in the Warbird
      DELETED

Comment

My Greatest opponents so far:

Warbird: EdDiE, my love for him is so strong i cant shoot at him >_<

Javs: Raspi, his wicked "i shoot bullets like im a warbird"-tactic does the trick $

Spiders: Lockdown -FEAR-

and BTW, Laddle = lagcheating!!
        Jessus = a running newbie
        tnx
        Trench Wars Moderator
        TW Gallery Admin
        TWEL Operator
        aka ronaldo

Comment

my worst opponents are all of you, check out the rankings, especially the bottom of all three leagues.... see what i mean?

really, i suck...
          Menno is a 1337 lamer! (5:0)

Comment

Banzi remains #1 for me.
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Mattey <ZH>
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I actually have to say SRV, he played me one duel with a aim that surpassed anything I've seen so far in my career. I actually had a mix of these expressions on my face when we duelled: :eek: + :eek: +

I had to ask him who were playing but it was him, not some incarnation of one of the old WB legends
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Scuzzy Sureshot
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

psymorph
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

umm... Dameon Angell. his right hand puts up a brutal assault.

ooops. wait... I mean. j/k

British was another good one.
                      DELETED

Comment

I HAVEN'T POSTED ON THIS FORUM IN A LONG TIME

Who is your most unexpectedly skilled opponent? Better yet, who has surprised you the most through duels?
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

god damnit Scott you ruined my triumphant return to forums by being the last person to log onto them from my computer...anyway, the question still stands....

Who was the surprisingly good dueler you have dueled so far?

Comment

I suprised myself with how bad I did.
                            DELETED

Comment

i would answer that question, cept I would come up with a name, do a double-take on it, and realize that it is actually an alias. MEH
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                                Well id have to say Assate, not because he was that good, but because of how he plays. Laggy rushers bug the hell out of me, especially when they whine the entire time. I didnt play well against him so I'll admit that I deserved to lose. If any1 else has played him you will note that he types "?" after 90% of his shots, implying that he hit you on his screen. He also types 5 lines of "lol" or jibberish after every death, like its a complete travesty. Suffice to say his attitude means I will never play him again.

Ya im whining about it now because Ive seen a lot of bs talk and play in this zone, but even this one shocked me. Thought id share so the rest of you are prepared in case you duel either of these guys.
                                Originally posted by Eric is God
                                Assate, he spawned me 4 times and was my first lost. But, it's all for fun anyway, I just won't duel him again.
                                RRRROOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLL. If only you twats had any idea who this person is, it would make much more sense to you. l0O0O0DOLD0LD0LD...help me...i'm dying from laughter.... l00oool

Value'd.
                                Last edited by Supra; 05-22-2003, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X