Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCHEDULE

Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by ogron; 04-21-2020, 11:43 PM.
    top 100 basers list

That excludes euros, but if it's gonna be weeknights it can't rly be earlier so rip.

Comment

Yeah, I would have participated but this is too late for euros. I dont mind though.

Maybe consider playing semis/finals on a weekend so euros can participate in hopes of getting added into those games? Maybe add an option to sign up only for weekend games, this woud mean that any player who does this can't lie his way into late pick. It also has potential to create interesting draft dynamics.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I can’t remember what the schedule was like for TSL but I remember at one point there was a split schedule. I’m not saying this is the best option but just throwing ideas out there. Maybe do one game at 5pm est and then one game at 7:30pm est. could give euros a little better chance of making one.
        Last edited by afghan; 03-24-2020, 08:29 AM.
        In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
        twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
        twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          Taking comments on scheduling and times

Thinking something like:

Tuesday: 6pm, 6:30pm EST
          Wednesday: 6pm, 6:30pm EST
          Thursday: 6pm, 6:30pm EST

2 games a night, 3x a week.

Run the season for 4 weeks: 3 regular season, then 4th week is Semis and Finals.
          Would it be possible to change the Times to:
          Tuesday-thursday: 5:30,6pm EST? Or even better 5pm-5:30pm.

That half an hour would make a difference for some euros atleast.

10* Spectator
          Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
          https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
          Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

schedule has been tentatively set
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
              Yeah, I would have participated but this is too late for euros. I dont mind though.

Maybe consider playing semis/finals on a weekend so euros can participate in hopes of getting added into those games? Maybe add an option to sign up only for weekend games, this woud mean that any player who does this can't lie his way into late pick. It also has potential to create interesting draft dynamics.
              done
              top 100 basers list

Comment

ty for dis, much appreciated!
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

6PM EST, is 10PM for UK, and 11PM/12 for rest of Europe
                  9PM EST, is 1am for UK and 2AM/3AM for rest of Europe

While we are all working from home or just trapped in our homes, maybe the earlier slot is viable for us Euros (certainly for me as that's normally the time BD's are happening). Where as the 9PM EST will "exclude" most of us (except MIkkiz, I don't think he ever sleeps)
                  I also understand that 6PM eastern may "exclude" some west coast 'Mericans, which would probably be a lager portion or the community.

However I like the idea of us "inactive" euros being gamble picked, in hopes that we might show up for one weekday game and being available at the weekend.
                  I mean can you imagine the difference a Dreamwin/Mikkiz/Commodo could make to your line.
                  MRW

Comment

Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
                    6PM EST, is 10PM for UK, and 11PM/12 for rest of Europe
                    9PM EST, is 1am for UK and 2AM/3AM for rest of Europe

While we are all working from home or just trapped in our homes, maybe the earlier slot is viable for us Euros (certainly for me as that's normally the time BD's are happening). Where as the 9PM EST will "exclude" most of us (except MIkkiz, I don't think he ever sleeps)
                    I also understand that 6PM eastern may "exclude" some west coast 'Mericans, which would probably be a lager portion or the community.

However I like the idea of us "inactive" euros being gamble picked, in hopes that we might show up for one weekday game and being available at the weekend.
                    I mean can you imagine the difference a Dreamwin/Mikkiz/Commodo could make to your line.
                    After our daylight saving time changing 6 pm EST will be 11pm for you, 12 am for me and 1am for Finland. Since I cant work for next couple weeks I was thinking about signing up. But playing at 3 am is too much for me. And I know I wont get on a team just for semis.. So no reason for me to signup anymore

Comment

Schedule clash with dt on the 19th now

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        Schedule clash with dt on the 19th now
                        Claushouse
                        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                        (10 seconds later)
                        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Season extended and finals pushed back a week due to TWDT delays
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Season un-extended due to lag issues on 2 separate nights, reverted back to the original 12-game schedule, with the final Game 12 being played Thursday night.

Schedule updated!
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

if people wanna play a 2nd game on Thursday for fun and/or increase confidence in their stats, we could do the losers of the first two games play each other after and the two winners play each other, it just wouldn't count for the standings.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                              X