This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basing Cup Games 9 and 10

Claushouse what the hell happened tonight?

ogron> bunch of caps and ppl asking for 2nd set of games to be canceled
    ogron> so gonna do that

:Poseidon:did you agree to cancel 2nd basing cup game?
    (Poseidon)>i agree 2 it if other team wants but my team can field 8 but i have rshl game personally

RUCCI> I was not asked.
    tj hazuki> i wasnt either rucci

wbm> i said cancel beginning of game #1
    wbm> but didnt say sht about game 2

So there are 4 caps, and all 4 have said that they either weren't asked or didn't say to cancel. So what happened? Rucci PrOnEsSim wbm Poseidon have all said specifically that they didn't want to cancel. So A) why did you cancel and tell people that it was because the caps asked to?, and B) If round 2 was cancelled on a whim, the first game will clearly not be counted either, correct? I tried multiple help calls and it sounds like multiple people tried to get a hold of you, and no answer. What is Rucci supposed to tell the people that stuck around because there were 2 games scheduled, like MHz, RageRitual, Banks, and Pressure?

I'd love to hear whats going on here, because right now it sounds like you didn't feel like setting up 2 games and you took your ball and went home and shit on the other 31 players who would have played. Can we get some answers to what happened, because right now this seems like a load of horseshit.

RUCCI> ..... gron:Uh I lost game 1 with a horrible line, game 2 goes or game 1 doesnt count makes sense.
    RUCCI> ...gron:You didnt even ask me
    RUCCI> (ogron)>shut the fuck up man
    RUCCI> (ogron)>who the fuck do u think u r talkiong to me like that

That was apparently the only answer anybody got out of you, what the fuck?
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Big shout out to Markmrw for getting out of bed to fix the zone only for Ogron to decide to shit on the league. I know you got out of bed at 3 AM, but we appreciate you Mark!
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
    X