Qan the faggot hobbit.

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    agreed qan is a huge faggot

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    qan The world is more than just black and white... maybe take an actual ethics course like i did before you jump to judge others as being 'bad' or 'good'... i don't follow mills ethics, where the ends justify the means, and the greatest good for the greatest number of people, ie the most happiness for all. i take the position of kirk in star trek, where the needs of the few outweigh the needs of many.

i am through and through a kantian with my ethics. i don't care about power, i don't care about popularity, i don't care about happiness, i care about one thing only, and that is a matter of what is right and what is wrong. and if something is correct, i will fight for it.

Once upon a time, there was this little sparrow,
    who while flying south for the winter froze solid and fell to the ground.
    And then to make matters worse the cow crapped on him,
    but the manure was all warm and it defrosted him.
    So there he is, he's warm and he's happy to be alive and he starts to sing.
    A hungry cat comes along and he clears off the manure
    and he looks at the little bird and then he eats him.
    And the moral of the story is this:
    everyone who craps on you is not necessarily your enemy,
    and everyone who gets you out of crap is not necessarily your friend,
    and if you're warm and happy
    no matter where you are
    you should just keep your big mouth shut.

But yeah i'm the villain here because my text didn't indicate i was kissing your ass.

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post

Why are you still talking to me faggot
    All the fags hit on you, i bet we can beat you up too. Come here i have something delicious for you in my cock.

Leave a comment:

• Leland
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

Here is a song for you, it's a help song, make a bucket list like being gay in iran, it might save your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

P.S my song is much better than yours, i'm way better at trolling than you.
    Why are you still talking to me faggot

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    That guys a huge faggot, meanwhile this song plays while you read my posts.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns767hZU6E0
    Here is a song for you, it's a help song, make a bucket list like being gay in iran, it might save your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

P.S my song is much better than yours, i'm way better at trolling than you.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    That guys a huge faggot, meanwhile this song plays while you read my posts.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns767hZU6E0

Leave a comment:

• mtine
    replied
    Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

Trench wars doesn't have trolls. I define what a troll is first of all, and none of them fit the description/they are very low level trolls who only operate on one dimension. Example, there are five troll traits, and most TW trolls only use 1-2 traits at max, meanwhile a troll god like me uses all 5. I would call trench wars "trolls" either griefers, spammers or AFK spec whores.

Also keep in mind trench wars "trolls" can't be trolls for the simple reason that even they have friends within the game. They take sides, they defend each other, they have their own groups and people they relate with more. I don't take sides. I alienate myself from every group. People try to be friends with me but the next day I might be telling them off for the stupid shit they posted on these forums etc. I am truly the autonomous man, and that's why I am the only real troll here.

All of this aside text is text, ?ignore works, and if someone is saying they can help the zone and wants to put trolling on the backseat for awhile, then why the hell wouldn't you accept their help unless you were mad at them over text? I would apologize but it's clear nothing I say matters, otherwise you'd have accepted my help in the first place.
    Don't think I've ever read worse rubbish than this in my life. Still don't know who you are lol.

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    Originally posted by mtine View Post
    Who is this Falconeer dude? Guy more annoying than 90% of TW trolls.
    Trench wars doesn't have trolls. I define what a troll is first of all, and none of them fit the description/they are very low level trolls who only operate on one dimension. Example, there are five troll traits, and most TW trolls only use 1-2 traits at max, meanwhile a troll god like me uses all 5. I would call trench wars "trolls" either griefers, spammers or AFK spec whores.

Also keep in mind trench wars "trolls" can't be trolls for the simple reason that even they have friends within the game. They take sides, they defend each other, they have their own groups and people they relate with more. I don't take sides. I alienate myself from every group. People try to be friends with me but the next day I might be telling them off for the stupid shit they posted on these forums etc. I am truly the autonomous man, and that's why I am the only real troll here.

All of this aside text is text, ?ignore works, and if someone is saying they can help the zone and wants to put trolling on the backseat for awhile, then why the hell wouldn't you accept their help unless you were mad at them over text? I would apologize but it's clear nothing I say matters, otherwise you'd have accepted my help in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• mtine
    replied
    Who is this Falconeer dude? Guy more annoying than 90% of TW trolls.

Leave a comment:

• TheWordBird
    replied
    autism
    Last edited by TheWordBird; 12-08-2018, 06:30 AM. Reason: World is actually good place ツ ツ believe it

Leave a comment:

• TheWordBird
    replied
    being gay is so dumb lol. i love slimy genital caverns because dicks are so gross lmao xD welp, cya around kids.

Leave a comment:

• TheWordBird
    replied
    don't hate, ejaculate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X