No announcement yet.

Do any of you play in window mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in windowed my max res is the one right below 1024 x 768.

and that makes stuff big, which i dont like.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Well, yeah, if you play in windowed mode, you can only play at a resolution as big as your desktop resolution or smaller. If you change your desktop resolution you should be able to play Continuum windowed at a higher res.
      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by cook
        Do you play in window mode? If yes, is it better than regular in game mode? In what ways?

I think its better for me because I can access my desktop without having to keep alt+tabbing in and out of the game. Its a pretty useful function.

never played window mode in my life, as for res...just like swz and eg the higher the res you can play with the better. Things may seem changed at max tw res, but because everything is changed in proportion theres no problem. Dont think I remember when I ever used anything lower than 1280x1024 ever in this game
        TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
        TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
        TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
        ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

to answer my question earlier that i figured out the answer to myself since no one wanted to help me ^-^ if windowed mode doesnt work for you, like some people have, and like it didnt work for me, i just fixed it by going into View> Advanced Options (from main menu) and check "Avoid Page flipping" maybe thats your problems too but maybe not, just a suggestion
          Gun remembers.

Comment

Working...
          X