Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse me? Why is TWD not rebooted?

Sup,

I try to give people the benefit of a doubt but really, we are going on a week after TWDT ended and nothing is going on. I was pushing for shit to be going on Week 3-4 and to have TWD rebooted by the time Semi-Finals were starting. Instead, nothing happened. Got some weird announcement about another Cup, with dates still not set in stone, or rules, or anything else other than an open promise that "something is coming". Plus putting "signups" on the forums for this weird fucking Cup is borderline retarded and a great way to postpone it/prevent it from even starting. Old habits die hard eyyyy?

We lost the opportunity to secure vets who showed for TWDT, it's an accomplishment guys, just a fucked up one. The zone is now dead (all 88 players on.. OOPS I mean 3, 85 are bots). It's disgusting. How fucking hard is it to reset the ladders and say "TWD Season X is starting!". Then figure out the rules/playoffs/conclusion with ample time? Jesus Christ. What a bunch of dumb cunts. This is some sad shit folks, really.. It's our fault, so we can't even blame anyone.

All good, guess Elim is restarting thanks to MS. I have high hopes he won't bail towards the end of it this time so there is an actual conclusion to its season. Hell, he might even add that flag back to mid to make it easy for people to go there or even fix the ridiculous arena sizes for warbirds because this guy is a peoples champ, much like Henry.

Hey guys, I mean Henry, comeon guy, just be honest. You want TSL back because it's easy and your too stupid and lazy to do anything other than leagues Ogron created. Can't do TWDT so what's the other league Oggie made? Right. TSL. Give me a fucking break. Stop beating around the bush and come out with it already. Better yet, admit your too incompetent to run anything and hire people who can! You may of disliked Ogron but fuck, the guy got stuff done and actually had some pride in his work and legit cared about TW because he's been a player here as long as I have, around 01'ish unlike you coming from DSB being here all 3 years.

Pretty sure i've said this before but Thanks for nothing. I mean that. GG. Also thank you for wasting the time and hard work of not only myself, but Wirah, Qan and Biet, everyone else who actually put in work to make things enjoyable that are now wasted/in vain you stupid piece of shit.

See you guys next TWDT I guess, if the game doesn't die by then from inactivity and 24 using donation money on his 6 kids.

-Grasps

agreed henry is stupid..
    WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

You guys are all stupid for sticking to a dead game. Move on with your lives already and play other games. Jeez Christ.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Maybe because we like the game but not the way it is run. Why do we have to suffer through these idiots at the helm ruining it. Time to fight back if you care. Henry is a complete moron who ruined dsb and is ruining tw.. he is a pup here compared to me and others and acts like he is doing good.. BS I say this zone has become trash and it is because of issues from the top down.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Then move on. We all did. Holy crap. There's so many other cool games out there who are not corrupt by staffers. Get your head out of your ass finally and acknowledge that TW is dead and nothing can change that. Or stick around, lose your mind and become another Henry Salami cuz the world surely needs one.
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
            You guys are all stupid for sticking to a dead game. Move on with your lives already and play other games. Jeez Christ.

Comment

Fem, I'm sad to tell you this but it is time to grow up. Or find a mental institution. Your choice.

Choose wisely!
              Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
              X