• Show
Clear All

bet look gr8
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Map is ready to be uploaded from TWdev. Its in ?go TWBD20

Only issue is a fly under tile in the right tube, the crashed WB image from pub, that I can't seem to remove.

Please upload, thanks!

Comment

Map is up at ?go twdtbcape. Open to minor adjustments of tiles after testing, to reduce any cheese.

Thanks to everyone that helped!

Comment

Please put a working matchbot in that arena if its not too much trouble. Thanks qan

Comment

Preferable one that can send challenges out qan , the one there was not working.

Comment

center needs some alignment nearr the middle and after that map is prime time
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
                Map is up at ?go twdtbcape. Open to minor adjustments of tiles after testing, to reduce any cheese.

Thanks to everyone that helped!
                liked this map!
                10* Spectator
                Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
                https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
                Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

The basing map looks like it could be fun, as it kept being updated, the votes are actually going on a positive direction. Could be fun, I'd try it, it will give a new and exciting element to everyone. New angles, shots, bursts, defensive and offensive positions. Other than Cape, who's done the map, people would be on the same playing level adjusting to the map LIVE. Muy macho bravo.

Excluding the nerf on lancaster, the buff on shark shraps, and apparantly subtle terr settings as well, map wise or game settings, base hasn't seen a change since 2008 or so. First the change of points to time, then the removal of cram blocks to weaken cram and then the respawn timer changing from 3s to 5s.

Basing was never about a set map, but a flagroom fight, as basing is the true essense of the entire zone based on it's public arena. Arenas like Boki, #Mythrandir, old and new TWBD/L arenas, just serve as common ground, for people to base. Cape's could have a shot, map looks solid and promisses huge fr fights with new hiding spots and ridiculous angles.

The same way using the old 3 arenas is fine, seeing wbs and javs with a battle royale like mechanics and basing with a totally new map would be cool as well.
                  Last edited by Stayon; 07-10-2020, 10:48 AM.
                  Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                  Your friend,
                  ​​Papi
                  ​​​​​

Comment

could i change my vote

Comment

I still want to play some games on that base map before I'm willing to vote for it. Can we schedule some?

Comment

Big up Hilk!

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        I still want to play some games on that base map before I'm willing to vote for it. Can we schedule some?
                        I think they tried to set a bot there, but it's not there atm. The best test, would actually putting twbd's bot on here, temporararily, leaving bd2 as an option, so we could see a big row of bds being played the next 1/2 weeks, and see how it goes.
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

There currently is a bot in the arena, but a staff member needs to set up the game. The ear warps are different from the normal base map and I didn't quite want to accidentally ruin the twd system. So for now it has to be operated like any other league bot. Just ask the nearest staff person or drop a ?help call.

Comment

This isn't being seriously considered less than 2 weeks before the draft, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                              This isn't being seriously considered less than 2 weeks before the draft, right?
                              Right

Comment

god that map is so fukin good.
                                see u in twtwdtsdtdtdsrt2023

Comment

Working...
                                X