Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Pool Broken Down Into * Ratings (See your dreams crash and burn)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
    How does it feel not being a past or present player considering the fact you were never good enough to win anything? Leave my squadmates out of it, while you continue to lose with a new squad every twl I continue to win at least 1 league each year. Your starting to fall into the scoop category
    Congratulations MegaNerd. You have won a title or two, you are such a great player. Here is your 'I win at life' award. Enjoy.
    I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

re

sorry u got rocked harder in playoffs than i did, but nice try. I just dont rechunt in jav. Everyone will admit im a better OVERALL baser than you i can out terr you, out shark you and im close in spider. Also, Im definetly a better Javelin than you no contest there. Funny how Cig doesnt reply to me being a better overall baser/jav than u just commented on the spider note :grin: cause he agrees with me.
      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Mind taking your shit out of my league thread before i lock this thread and delete all of your useless and insignificant posts?
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

bargain 4* right here
          sigpic

Comment

Why do people bring up the TWL-Life comparison.

This is a forum for a comp. game, and when you're having a discussion about players as this has been, he has all the right to gloat about his TWL championships. The fact that you spend so much time here arguing about it gives reason enough for him to talk about his wins.
            chief

Syndicate- TWLJ Champions Season 9

Dice- TWLB Champions Season 10, 11, 13

Mootland Farmer

Comment

exquisite for #1 jav
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                sorry u got rocked harder in playoffs than i did, but nice try. I just dont rechunt in jav. Everyone will admit im a better OVERALL baser than you i can out terr you, out shark you and im close in spider. Also, Im definetly a better Javelin than you no contest there. Funny how Cig doesnt reply to me being a better overall baser/jav than u just commented on the spider note :grin: cause he agrees with me.
                all ima say is, ive beaten you in terr many times before gg.

lu <3
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Nah m8, I think mega is better jav then you still by quite some strides. But you have improved greatly since 2 seasons ago in jav. As for "overall" basing. I would much rather excell in 1 ship, then be "good" in all ships. Dunno if you'll understand it, but what i'm saying is Mega is that much better then you in a spider, that it doesnt matter if he can shark as good as you. Not saying you are better, just saying it doesnt matter to compare, because quite frankly you both suck at shark, and both arent great in terr either. The difference is, he dont need to play those ships ever because he has chief and me/a2m, where you have to do it because pirates suck at basing.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Is there any possible way to rank up to 6th from 5th?

Comment

• I guarantee Pirates will beat Dice in 2 out of three leagues. Gonna have fun stomping you in LD mega you hook nosed yankee fuk. Everyone knows dice is on the decline and it's obvious to see. Go fill your squad with more newbies, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE2PxgngJOc
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                      4:Geio> DEEZ?
                      4:Geio> LOLOL
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                      4:spirit> LOL
                      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• Scoop that sounds alot like all your disoblige twld championship guarantees from awhile back.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• lol

first of all, in twlj neither pirates or dice will win it, so i think both of you should shut your fucking traps concerning that league. thunder has had it wrapped up past 2 seasons and have only gotten stronger so maybe you should consider that before having this dice vs pirates pissing contest which well end up with both of you being trampled by thunder.

pirates: lol seriously you guys are just bad, you won't come close to winning any league because you're... pirates. you guys don't win anything because you have shitty players. scoop i doubt you'll ever win anything and i'm beginning to feel like having you on a squad is almost a curse to that squad. i really do think you will never win a twl.

this twl season is going to be no different than the past ones.. dice still monopolizes the basing talent so they will win twlb, thunder still monopolizes the jav talent, they will win twlj, and twld is up for grabs between a couple squads, but i don't think pirates is one of them.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Where Am I Wtf
                            megaman89> well even if i do comeback i won't elite like i was this season
                            Dwopple> so
                            Dwopple> you'll have the respsect
                            megaman89> prolly be on dwopple level
                            megaman89> which is suck
                            Box> lol
                            Dwopple> thanks
                            megaman89> LOL
                            Box> am i on dwopple level
                            Dwopple> WHOSE IN LB PLAYOFFS FUCKHOLE?
                            megaman89> cant go below dwopple level box
                            megaman89> :/
                            Box> ouch
                            Dwopple> hahahha

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
                              I agree with you, the 10 vp list should of been no more then 5 or 6 players.

You should of contacted EG staff for help how to rate and run a draft league. Theres is done very well, and actualy just ended.
                              i did contact an eg staff member. i talked to lee about the rules and if it was alright to borrow some, etc. i tried to apply most to tw except the free agent thing which we made a few altercations to (i think, i didn't really understand what they meant when i read their's) and personally i think that could turn into a lot of fun for the gm's. however, i was not a part of the ratings but i did try to help determine the qualifications for stars. unfortunately we didn't work in a couple factors like eg did, i.e. leadership, activity, etc. which probably would've improved the rating system as a whole; honestly is kim a top jav anymore? even then cig smoke, the rules are not set in stone (although i think the ratings are as i don't think the people who did them want to do them again) and i know you are an avid eger so any and all help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated by me. so just drop me a pm whenever and we'll have a chat about it.

in other news, eelam ultimately you're not going to play shark or terr in a twl playoff so what does your skill level in those ships matter? you're a good spider and a good jav, there's no harm in coming short of 89. even if he does toot his horn about it, he's won a lot of titles, so who gives a shit?
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Voth talking like you have any sort of influence on the outcome of your squad in twl is just ratarded cuz your bad at everything sorry.
                                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                                X