Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Pool Broken Down Into * Ratings (See your dreams crash and burn)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tired of seeing everyone suck mega89s cock all day

megaman sucks in wb, hes terrible, hes not a 3 league star

he can be good in jav i dont care

he can be good in base, i dont care, basing is completely a team game, he wouldnt win shit with lethal dose basing around him

wb and jav are the two ships you can make a difference individually more than anything, and he sucks at one of them hardcore, so i dont see him being that great, sorry fuckers

pure_luck is a better warbird than mega, so lets say hes a 3 league all star too right cuz he can base and probably jav as good as mega wbs right?

yeah fuck off newbs
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
      9 *'s

Jamal
      ph
      Jrahen
      Singer? star?
      Vatican Assassin? star?
      Kim
      Sarger? star?
      cripple
      Jeenyuss? star?
      Fujiwara? star?
      Waven
      Royst? star?
      pascone
      B4sERmaN75_X
      unabled? star?
      psymorph
      cig smoke

wah?

shush solid TWL player in one league
      TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

• My Thoughts on TWDT

1) You people are taking the rankings too serious. It is a game, There will always be people who complain about it.
        2) If you don't play because of the rankings , you fail to realize the effort people are making into getting this going. Play for fun like what a game is supposed to be.
        3) Mega doesn't deserve to play in any leagues with his attitude that hes the best and means more than anyone else playing in the league.

Comment

• didn't say I was the best once in this thread. Just pointing out I'm better than eelam.

Humid came up asking me everyday to play in his TWDT because I'm one of the best in the game and if I sign up and play it will look good for his league and others will follow. Exactly what he said. I told him a simple No. So don't start jumping all over my back.

and who is exalt?
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• You told me u are the best, i can show the logs if u want to be a dick. Just beacuse YOU think u are better than someone, doesn't mean the system is flawed . Be happy to play like everyone else and we put u higher than the next person will say something. the rankings will never be "correct" to everyone

Comment

• so i talked to mega,

this is what i get out of it:

hes not playing cause he thinks hes not in the same league as eelam.

Comment

• lol @ the drama from this.
                1. Shark is not an ez base ship (to play good) and Royce should be higher on the list he's a pretty good wb.

signing up Trasher:no
                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• I for one, have no complaints about my ranking (bottom of the list). I don't expect a random handful of people to know my abilities, especially when only a handful of people on here have even seen me play. Given the information they have at hand, and the speed at which they've gone through all the applications, I'm satisfied with the results. There's 265 people ranked 5* or higher. With 8 teams of 25, chances are me and none of the people in the 4* rank will get drafted, but who knows.

No need to get worked up about the rankings, at least you're ranked higher than me and will at least get to play.
                  .fffffffff_____
                  .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                  .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                  .fffffff\______/
                  .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                  .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                  .fffff\________/
                  .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                  .fff\__________/

Comment

• Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                    didn't say I was the best once in this thread. Just pointing out I'm better than eelam.

Humid came up asking me everyday to play in his TWDT because I'm one of the best in the game and if I sign up and play it will look good for his league and others will follow. Exactly what he said. I told him a simple No. So don't start jumping all over my back.

and who is exalt?
                    asked you twice in the matter of 9 days, plz be quiet
                    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                    Originally posted by kthx
                    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                      9 *'s
                      Royst? star?
                      royst is a top 5 spider in the zone. if he started playing shark actively again he'd be a top 5 shark as well.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• to be honest I can understand megamans anger. giving eelam 10 is weird with that said its extremley silly to drop out because of it!
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                          to be honest I can understand megamans anger. giving eelam 10 is weird with that said its extremley silly to drop out because of it!
                          no one in the 9 or 10 spot deserves to be there, none of them are that great compared to anyone else, none of them are stars

im sorry but no one in this game that still plays is a dominant force that deserves to be a 9 or a 10, not one person

there are no more banzis and sikas etc and half the players on your list are washed up garbage now anyway despite how good they might have been before
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• if the mega newbie have 7 stars, so I should not have any star, he simply won the twld
                            Last edited by skullspace; 07-09-2008, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skullspace View Post
                              if the mega newbie have 8 stars, so I should not have any star, he simply won the twld
                              what dude?
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• re

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=megamangw2.png u lucky u look like that mega and im let this slide, feel bad enough for u already.
                                TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                                TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                                KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                                1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                                1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X