No announcement yet.

Draft Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So does rating of the player actually change, or are they still rated same as before, but taking less/more space in roster depending how much they were bid for?

Comment

rating changes dependent on what the gm offers them *wise.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Well thats shitty, I hope you re-consider that rule because it's not really fair for anyone, and doesnt have any benefits either.
        Last edited by freddie; 07-21-2008, 06:12 AM.

Comment

hi

Comment

i dont know where to put this, but:

i believe in the whole team * cap (though its probably set a bit high)

this whole bidding thing will get out of hand though. with so much cap space on the rosters, people will be able to offer gigantic numbers for people. should there be a penalty for dropping people without reason? you will see many people ranked 4 5 and 6 get dropped so people can bid 10+ on latecomers

i dont knwo where this is going. im just gonna ramble for a bit until i get it out i guess.

instead of forcing people to play a 6* in ever match, make an aggressive * limit per round. (arbitrarily selecting a limit here) so if you were to set a limit of 40* that would mean youd have some options on who you wanted to play that round. such as five 8*s, two 10*s a 9* a 6* and a 5*... so on.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              i dont know where to put this, but:

i believe in the whole team * cap (though its probably set a bit high)

this whole bidding thing will get out of hand though. with so much cap space on the rosters, people will be able to offer gigantic numbers for people. should there be a penalty for dropping people without reason? you will see many people ranked 4 5 and 6 get dropped so people can bid 10+ on latecomers

i dont knwo where this is going. im just gonna ramble for a bit until i get it out i guess.

instead of forcing people to play a 6* in ever match, make an aggressive * limit per round. (arbitrarily selecting a limit here) so if you were to set a limit of 40* that would mean youd have some options on who you wanted to play that round. such as five 8*s, two 10*s a 9* a 6* and a 5*... so on.
              Should have done this before draft. Now, its too late.
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I believe I'm on the wrong team cause this team looks like shit.
                Regency> not in for dd lol
                Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu View Post
                  I believe I'm on the wrong team cause this team looks like shit.
                  lion?

Comment

EG had it where you had to play a 5vp and a 4vp every match. Now they dont have dd/jd/bd or 3 games a week, and they do play 10 ppl per match. So i think 1 low vp outa 5 (in ld/lj) and 1 outa 7 in LB isnt to bad.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I think there needs to be a rule preventing captains from bidding more points than they have room for or at least a rule preventing captains from bidding on people just to screw of other captains, winning the bid, then just releasing the player right after so they're not over the cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Static Burn View Post
                        I think there needs to be a rule preventing captains from bidding more points than they have room for or at least a rule preventing captains from bidding on people just to screw of other captains, winning the bid, then just releasing the player right after so they're not over the cap.
                        agreed

Comment

Also you shouldn't be able to change/retract your bids...

Comment

Originally posted by Static Burn View Post
                            Also you shouldn't be able to change/retract your bids...
                            i only allow it if ur the only person who bid on someone
                            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                            Originally posted by kthx
                            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                              i only allow it if ur the only person who bid on someone
                              what if you start the bidding at 14* then back it off to 5* later on (such as minutes before the deadline)

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X