No announcement yet.

twdt bidding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys stop the bitching... They got the message in the first post already and as they said they realized it themselves also and will tune it for the next twdt. Be happy that we even have twdt ok! and thank you staff for taking the time to host this league for us again!
    Originally Posted by Izor
    The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
    Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
    My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

Originally posted by Deductable View Post
      Ok guys stop the bitching... They got the message in the first post already and as they said they realized it themselves also and will tune it for the next twdt. Be happy that we even have twdt ok! and thank you staff for taking the time to host this league for us again!
      staff? im not staff

and bram i hate to burst your bubble but the system is fine with the new release rule that starts on monday (omg actually read the rules and the other threads! NO WAY!) and if i had a lower cap. you wouldnt see 23's if the caps had 20 less *s to work with. as for signing up late, yeah i'm kinda regretting that one. oh well. and honestly for those of you who want to continue to say the league has already failed, i will just do to you the same thing i did to mm89
      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
      Originally posted by kthx
      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Disoblige players (bram/disp) have a cup that is half empty? You guys are starting to sound like Eeyore.

Prove me wrong.
        Last edited by Confluence; 07-24-2008, 09:07 PM.
        TWLJ Season 5 Champion
        TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
        TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

too much emo infiltrating my eyes :wacko:

Comment

eh, not saying that the league will fail, just that there were several oversights

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
            X