Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you wouldnt of had mm89 even if he had been available to play

Comment

you'll get your dropped players and stars back. frankly these rules aren't very well written because i've already been hit with several questions regarding things that they don't cover, but whatever. humid informed me that this would be his final act when he saw the bid open and i stand by it. i'll leave this open since you're obviously going to have some rage to vent.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

lool i cant believe this is happening

like dw said if humid did resign.. he should have no rights what so ever to restrict a player deciding to be back in TWDT especially when mm89 talked to ph and he said yes
        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
        4:Nimrook> No?
        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
        4:Akuun> ROFL
        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

he banned megaman89 from entering...make a new alias and bid on it
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

ya throw away 3 good ppl for a megaman who's not gonna show. Do we have a single cap who hasn't done sumthing completely stupid yet.
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

1) you shouldn't drop 3 players then cry about it
              2) i wouldn't give those players back becuase he thought he was getting mm89 and didn't, tough shit you shouldn't have dropped them if you didn't want too ... what if someone else had outbid you for mm89 ?? those players are still dropped. Letting him take it back becuase mm89 who was removed from twdt before it began and is ineligible just leaves this league badly run
              3) it's complete bs to ride out a few weeks then come in and get bidded on when no one else has any stars left - its just rigging the teams. Would no one have bidded on him in the first week? or drafted him from the start ?? You dropped the players suck it up you were stupid, bid on other ppl and go - well i'm a retard i've learnt my lesson
              4) i don't see why such a tough line is being called on mm89 and not vys - is it a personal thing? or did mm89 do something worse than vys fuck up

if this league happens again the rules need cleaned up and also more penalties for dropping players, specialy players that want to play ... it's one thing a player becoming inactive in the league and another to drop them cause you want something better, be more careful with your draft picks, bids in the first place etc ...

There should also be a lock to stop players signing up to be bidded on when other capts are out of *'s etc ... too easy to rig and pretty lame anyhow. It's a fair playing field when all capts are bidding drafting from the same pool of players and that's locked.
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X