week 5 updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
    we are NOT talking about TWL here. fyi. We are talking about TWDT.
    and we are sure as hell not talking about NFL, NHL, NBA, AHL or The freaking dodgeball league we are talking about TWDT. And I must admit that TWL is much closer to TWDT than any other league that has been mentioned here... And if you didn't try in week 2 or 3 then that's YOUR fault or that ppl couldn't show up on those weeks then thats YOUR fault. It never crossed your mind that if in a tie break situation you had lost in 2 leagues to the other team that you would be the one dropping from TWDT? honestly are you just stupid or retarded?
    Originally Posted by Izor
    The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
    Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
    My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

Originally posted by Deductable View Post
      and we are sure as hell not talking about NFL, NHL, NBA, AHL or The freaking dodgeball league we are talking about TWDT. And I must admit that TWL is much closer to TWDT than any other league that has been mentioned here... And if you didn't try in week 2 or 3 then that's YOUR fault or that ppl couldn't show up on those weeks then thats YOUR fault. It never crossed your mind that if in a tie break situation you had lost in 2 leagues to the other team that you would be the one dropping from TWDT? honestly are you just stupid or retarded?

are you mad? aww poor little newbie need a tissue?

and back on track here: basically the rules were not explained at the start of the season, they were made up AFTER this whole situation occurred, therefore we should have a tiebreaker MATCH because it is only fair since none of this +/- and head to head bullshit was stated in the rules for an entire MONTH

simple as that, if this happened in TWL there would be a tiebreaker match since you want to compare it to that so much... if TWL had some random shit happen where the rules were not defined and then it came down to this there would be a tiebreaker MATCH
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

and back on track here: basically the rules were not explained at the start of the season, they were made up AFTER (BANG!!) this whole situation occurred, therefore we should have a tiebreaker MATCH (!!!!) because it is only fair since none of this +/- and head to head bullshit was stated in the rules for an entire MONTH (LIKE ZOMFG!!!)
        simple as that, if this happened in TWL there would be a tiebreaker match since you want to compare it to that so much... if TWL had some random shit happen where the rules were not defined and then it came down to this there would be a tiebreaker MATCH
        (WAAAHHH!!!)
        I like Galleleo more, this hurts my eyes
        Last edited by Singer; 08-20-2008, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Singer View Post
          I like Galleleo more, this hurts my eyes
          just like a coloring book!!! sweet dude!
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

stop trying.

you lost.

you were subject to the same rules anyone else in the league would have been

just fucking stop

if you want to argue, argue this one: you are subject to every rule the rest of the teams have to go by. come up with one decent argument to that aside from 1) you werent able to show your top line and 2) you didnt know them right from the start.

use neither of those arguments and maybe someone will listen, otherwise just shut the fuck up.

you are subject to the same god damn rules as everyone else.

dont use arguments that also affect every other team in exactly the same manor, then people will listen. if you try to use any argument about a rule (even if unstated from the start) that applies to the rest of the teams, you fail right away.

come up with something that only you are subject to. if you cant, then just please stop this stupid argument, it wont get you anywhere

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
              yall should have been better.
              quoted for truth right here
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

rofl, I like the argument that because +/- or head to head wasn't mentioned in the rules you HAVE to get a tie breaker match. Guess what, that one isn't mentioned in the rules either.

So, all in all, +/-, head to head or tie breaker match, all not mentioned all on the same level. Yet you HAVE to have the tie breaker match because, look at that, you lose in +/- and head to head. So those cant possibly be fair.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                  rofl, I like the argument that because +/- or head to head wasn't mentioned in the rules you HAVE to get a tie breaker match. Guess what, that one isn't mentioned in the rules either.

So, all in all, +/-, head to head or tie breaker match, all not mentioned all on the same level. Yet you HAVE to have the tie breaker match because, look at that, you lose in +/- and head to head. So those cant possibly be fair.
                  It would have been the most fair choice imo.
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Fair for you, cause you get 2nd...3rd chance.

Not fair for spiral cause they already beat you twice (and had better +/-)

Comment

actually i was comparing them to only show that TWDT is not TWL, and in TWDT you do not play everyone and so schedule matters, and so things like +/- and even happenstance head to head doesn't work
                      ....I think that's still comparing them. lol.

Comment

i dont because head to head, its pure happenstance of scheduling that we even played spiral that much... and im sure if we played spiral week 4 instead of another week when we had all our basers, and lets say we played spiral week 2 or week 4 in wb instead of jav, then luck would be 2-0 because spiral cannot beat us in wb

so its pure luck on their part that they had the schedule they did, and had games vs us on weeks where we didn't have our good players show up because we had work or something like that
                        note: for another new player here. this is also called "depth" or should we say "lack there of"
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
                          Fair for you, cause you get 2nd...3rd chance.

Not fair for spiral cause they already beat you twice (and had better +/-)
                          Phred, stop stalking me :/
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Truth hurts, don't it.
                            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

and back on track here: basically the rules were not explained at the start of the season, they were made up AFTER this whole situation occurred, therefore we should have a tiebreaker MATCH because it is only fair since none of this +/- and head to head bullshit was stated in the rules for an entire MONTH

Lol exalt you know I got nothing against you but what ever you say here won't change their decision. And at first it was hilarious to read ppl complaining about how everyone was against them and how they were being so mistreated but it gets old after the first page. Team luck face the fact you guys have dropped from the league. Guys it's not the end of the world thou because you can still have a normal and a satisfying life but you just can't win TWDT this year.
                              Originally Posted by Izor
                              The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
                              Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
                              My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

Working...
                              X