No announcement yet.

:light: :light: :busted: Penalty Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :light: :light: :busted: Penalty Time!

Now since your 24 hours of being over the cap or under the roster size started at midnight this morning, and the games are tomorrow @ 2-4 est you guys are lucky. All of those under the roster size or over the * cap will only have the captain ineligible to play this week. So for this week the ineligible players are:

Dead_Rain
    Ignite
    Jaa
    Ardour

After a discussion with dead_rain and someone else, I have reconsidered my bannings for next week. They will come probably tomorrow or Monday.

NOTE: I made a mistake in my addition on Creature, he is actually right @ 525. He wont be penalized
    Last edited by Summa; 06-20-2009, 11:13 PM.
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Not really a penalty in ignite's case :P
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

After talking a lot with Dead_Rain (he saved quite a few of your asses) I have deemed that the 24 hour portion of my rule is rather stupid...I probably shouldn't punish caps 2 weeks in a row for 1 week of retardation...and the penalty rule itself is kinda lame and retarded. I think I will expand it to a weekly thing or something else. But I am still pissed at you all for being dumbasses. So here is the bottom line for the 4 that were under the roster limit. Have your rosters up to 30 by 11:59:59 pm Wednesday night or you will be feeling very heavy penalties (something along the lines of being out your captain and top 5 players). You have been warned.

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

- John F. Kennedy

Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
        Have your rosters up to 30 by 11:59:59 pm Wednesday night or you will be feeling very heavy penalties (something along the lines of being out your captain and top 5 players). You have been warned.
        I guess I'll release necromotic and outbid them on wednesday so they can't get to 30 players

Nah I won't do that but I (or other captains) could so is it really fair to make them get those players by Wednesday 11:59 considering they could be outbid by other captains making it impossible to get to 30 players on their roster no matter how hard they try?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
          I guess I'll release necromotic and outbid them on wednesday so they can't get to 30 players

Nah I won't do that but I (or other captains) could so is it really fair to make them get those players by Wednesday 11:59 considering they could be outbid by other captains making it impossible to get to 30 players on their roster no matter how hard they try?
          well that's their problem isn't it? i could have easily just taken their players away, at least they have a fighting chance this way

- John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post

Don't give me ideas, Burnt. Hmmm let's see who I play next week...

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
              well that's their problem isn't it? i could have easily just taken their players away, at least they have a fighting chance this way
              Even if they bid for their players at 12:00AM Monday, if someone outbids them on Tuesday afternoon then they won't have enough players by Wednesday night. It's not really a fighting chance if it's out of their hands whether they can get to 30 by the deadline.

Comment

of the completed rosters the most *s available is 9, not even enough buy a player, unless you guys plan on taking the cap hit for dropping people.

- John F. Kennedy

Comment

Whoever gets to 30 first could still have *s left over to screw over the other captains.

Comment

Yeah I thought of what you said Burnt but yeah, there is only so much we can do right now. :P Hopefully the douchebaggery can be set to a minimum, at least for just 1 week between the captains.

Comment

Working...
                    X