TWDTJ Appeal: PUMA vs Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
    I don't know what Stargazer told you but my complaints to him were long before the match ended. He probably just chooses to ignore them because he doesn't like me. Whatever, though... it's not the first time a staff member has been crooked in TW and it won't be the last... and to everyone else that has chimed in:

Patrick, why did you go back to Stargazer's word on the match? It states clearly in TWDT rules that in the event in which a head official is the match referee, he should be completely eliminated from decision in the matter.
    I never made any part of the decision, i had to explained what i saw, why i reacted as the thing i did and everything log related as the HOST of the match. that was the last i had part in the decision. I had to find out about his decision on this forum just like everyone else.

I am unbiased in my opinions and judgement ignite, i treat you the same i treat all other players.
    If i wasnt, you probably would have had higher sanctions against you for some of the 'circumstantial' things that have happened such as free agency. But i am as unbiased as you can get. I dont have any vested interest in who wins this tournament, All i want is a functional league that everyone enjoys.

Comment

If you hadn't of gone 3-10 in twdt-d you might not have to worry so much about losing a twdt-j match.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
      X