No announcement yet.

Absolute stupidity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't really bother reading the rest of the garbage in this thread, just saw the thread title and thread starter and pretty much knew what it was about.
    3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
    -----
    Domi> hello cuti-pies
    Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
    Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
    -----
    i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
    Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
    -----
    Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

the whole point of this league is supposed to be to introduce newer players to a somewhat competitive level of play.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by I.d.i.o.t. View Post
        I find this mildly amusing. To think.. Ignite swore up and down I would be a poor choice for captain and he laughed at pretty much all of my drafts when we were picking.

trade you zazerick for megaman89

zazerick=100% show btw

megaman89=0% show=poor choice
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
          Because captains don't want the garbage that is signed up for this draft. We even go to lengths to pick people that are 12* rating just to fill up cap and roster requirements when we have no intention of ever playing them in the league.
          So you only pick people rated 25* or higher and then cry in forums because you cant field enough players?
          Do you have "fucking tool" written in your forehead or what?

Comment

It doesnt help that one of his star wbs has been in the process of a move and then last week when he was about to get back he got last minute orders to mississippi for training. I'll be back this weekend to turn the season around for PUMA.
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Now if Guero and Skepsis will show maybe Puma will look like the unstoppable WB force i thought they might be.
              When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                No one wants to play when this league is poorly handled and advertised. There is a reason why they show up for TWL and not this league. Blame yourselves not me.
                You are just a bad captain, and it shows. That is all that this thing proves, and it proves it quite well. Look how run down and fucked up quake is now that you can't pay for your players. Stop bitching and realize you are as shitty of a captain as you are of a player. GG

EDIT: Is it wrong for me to say this again... "I told you so" to the league ops? I told you ignite was a horrible choice in a captain, and I guess it shows now.

First his was him and jaa cheating with the * bidding, retracting bids illegally and such... and now its ignite complaining that he can't find 5 people to play in a jav or wb match. It is completely his fault, and I am actually enjoying his bitching. It just proves more how bad of a captain he is, once again.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I do think it's unfair to make PUMA forfeit the game AND suspend 2 players for this weekend. Since they are forfeiting the game, the game doesn't count, so there's really no reason to penalize them for playing in a game that didn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                    I do think it's unfair to make PUMA forfeit the game AND suspend 2 players for this weekend. Since they are forfeiting the game, the game doesn't count, so there's really no reason to penalize them for playing in a game that didn't count.
                    Finally someone uses common sense.

Thank you, Burnt.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

They had 3 players play in 3 games. I could have gone by the process of making them forfiet 3 games as well. However, 2 of the 3 players needed to play and are punished following those rules. Each player is a seperate case. And has been punished accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                        They had 3 players play in 3 games. I could have gone by the process of making them forfiet 3 games as well. However, 2 of the 3 players needed to play and are punished following those rules. Each player is a seperate case. And has been punished accordingly.
                        You're dumb.

Comment

The point Burnt is trying to make is if we nullify one of the games that PUMA won and turn it into a forfeit-loss, then it should be interpreted as every puma player having played only 2 games (a forfeit basically means the an autoloss with no game having taken place) and no suspension should be necessary.

Think of it this way, if you suspend 2 of puma's players for next week, then it's likely that they won't be able to field enough players again and then you'd have to suspend some more players because puma will be forced to break the same rules and basically puma will become a trainwreck for the rest of the tournament.

So yea, keep the forfeitloss, but lift the suspensions.
                          Last edited by Salubrious; 07-18-2009, 04:34 AM.
                          Originally posted by paradise!
                          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                          1:Reaver> HALP
                          1:Reaver> HELELP
                          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Exactly, a forfeit is the same as saying that the game was void because of Puma, and therefore didn't occur. So to do would mean they played 2 games last week.

Short version: what salubrious said
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

On a roster that has minimum 30 members, the punishment for having 2 players suspended is minimal. If a captain is having an issue with attendence of the 28 other players, A captain has the ability to trade and use of the free agent pool, to gain players able/willing to attend matches. It is not the fault of the league or its operators.

Now as for the ruling in question, the fact remains is that all 3 players did play in a game. The fact that it is viewed as a loss 15-0 in a BD does not mean that they did not play.

Comment

Ignite is still 33* under the cap, and did not pick up anybody this week. He could have found 2 active players to avoid the possibility of absolutely needing whomever is suspended.
                                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
                                X