No announcement yet.

The Problem With TWDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive an xbox, but i get bored of the games. Every game i play thought process goes like this:

Play singple player mode - this would be cool to play online against others.
    Play online - ooo this would be cool if people formed squads and did squad battles 4 vs 4 against each other in some kinda league, then the best could take part in a more professional league. blah, to much work, il just go play spaceships.

I still think the problem is advertisement. Ive never seen this game advertised the whole time Ive been playing it in any form of media. I found it because I was at a friends house and it was love at first sight. All these tiny spaceships flying around in public... "what all those are other people that you can kill and the whole thing is free!?"

But dont worry, when I die a heroic death in rl, my last words will be "everyone play subspace!!!!"... Im sat here right now ready to shout it out if I feel my time has come.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

So we should just kill Ardour for free advertisement? :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
        But dont worry, when I die a heroic death in rl, my last words will be "everyone play subspace!!!!"... Im sat here right now ready to shout it out if I feel my time has come.
        I knew it.
        Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
        Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
        Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
        Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
        Glide> so i made one

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
          Thanks for taking one for the team, Ardour.
          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
          X