This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    I look at it differently I guess. Racka is a one dimensional player, the same way that weak is. The difference with racka is that he is probably the best rusher in the game (vys is not on his old comp, so not the same, and I think he is better than apok in rushing). Being the best at a certain style should equal a 10. Being just decent at a certain style, and being one dimensional with it, should not equal an 8. Weak was never a player who carried a team on his shoulders in TWL, which is what I believe "impact twl player" means. Every TWL he does consistant with a 10-10 average, but he dies out fast even if he is a good team player. He averages 10 kills, which is great, but he also doesn't stay alive very long, and if he cannot rush, he does bad. He isn't a player that adapts well. I know guys like vys or even me can and do play multiple styles within a game, and it's not like we are limited within one style. Weak is, and so is racka, but he is arguably the best at his one style so he gets a pass at the 10 stars.

As far as my dynasty season 2 seasons ago, which was my last full season (due to just not being able to be around during last twl, and also my quitting/axing of qs for fighting with racka), I was pretty high on the stat chart, and I pretty much did carry that team. You could ask anyone really. Geio was with me for half of the season, but he quit midway through a 1-10 in 30 seconds game vs Quake, and I was basically the only "impact" player on that lineup. Weak and Kid Kaos were also on it, as was unabled who helped, but KK was rusty (He has been rusty since 2001 lol) and Weak wasn't as good as he is now. I kind of did a lot of "impact" during that season, and I was STILL rated a 7*. Last season, I didn't play much, but the one game I did play happened to be regular season vs thunder. I was a sub because I showed late, but I subbed in and we won because of my performance in staying alive/getting kills and also because of Racka's heroics. Obviously, quicksand lost vs thunder in the finals due to a lack of anyone to take izor's place (which in a way was self-gratifying, as I was axed by racka for telling him to drop the egotistic "I'm the best ever in the history of the game, no one is better than me, everyone else in the world is a newbie but me and izor" crap), but either way it shows I was "impact" in the one game I did play.
    First off... do you ever stop crying on the forums?

and secondly, when we played thunder in the finals they had a way different line up in and the pressure was on.. you would have done nothing in the twld finals and will continue to do nothing in the twld finals
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• some shit

Geio shouldn't be 8, he does good in twdd and chokes every twl game he is in. Pascone shouldn't be a 7, hes consistent in all dds and a top warbird in all of his twl games. Riverside shouldnt be an 8 because he blows in twl and is mediocre at best in twdd. Aerin shouldn't be a 6 in twdd hes good.

Also, why did i get taken from 7 in dd and 6 in bd to 6 and 5? There are people like sir spider and wage who are a 7 in dd and im being ranked with people like peepeesock at 6? I dont understand what you are basing this off of.
      5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
      5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
      5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
      5:Melanoma> aight cool
      5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
      5:Oops> what?
      5:Melanoma> ye
      5:Oops> you serious?
      5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
      5:Melanoma> fu
      5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
      5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

• Originally posted by RaCka View Post
        you would have done nothing in the twld finals and will continue to do nothing in the twld finals
        Well, then I guess this statement applies to both of us, since you will never win either You are a one dimensional player, so it's not like we can expect you to learn to midrange/radar all of a sudden after so many years!
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Oops View Post
          Also, why did i get taken from 7 in dd and 6 in bd to 6 and 5? There are people like sir spider and wage who are a 7 in dd and im being ranked with people like peepeesock at 6? I dont understand what you are basing this off of.
          I don't know what the raters based it off of either, but it doesn't matter. I'll trade you my 7 for your 6. Deal? I've been tryin but no one has been listening.

ATTN: Whoever wants my 7 for their 6, let's talk to summa and make it happen!
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            I don't know what the raters based it off of either, but it doesn't matter. I'll trade you my 7 for your 6. Deal? I've been tryin but no one has been listening.

ATTN: Whoever wants my 7 for their 6, let's talk to summa and make it happen!
            trade you 2 holographic charmeleons (a 100 peso value)
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim View Post
              Cuji and hypocrit shouldn't be 6*

4raft> were you even thinking 7* for them?
              4:Kim> no
              4:Kim> 5
              4raft> lol
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                Also, note that in the rules it states that a player cannot officially protest their own rating. Get someone else to do it for you.
                Best quote by far:

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                I knew I would be a 7 again After 2 seasons ago when I had to carry dynasty into the playoffs by myself after geio left midseason with his glorious 1-10 game, I was top 5 in almost all stats in wb that season. I was rated a 7 even still, because I am not impact! Weak was on that team, as was geio, who are both 8's, and did not come close I remember when I had to 18-9 stray's best line to win out for the last playoff spot, but I did it! Pascone has never forgiven me for knocking his squad out of playoffs

Anyway, I'm glad I'm lower! I was told today by a couple people actually that I was an easy 8, and if I didn't quit so much for months at a time, probably a 9. I told them no way, I would be rated a 7 by everyone, because that is how trenchwars star ratings go 4 exalt. I am a genius! Who needs miss cloey when you can call 1-800-exalt hotline to find out the alignment of the stars and the future!

In basing though, I'm def higher than a 4. Spidering in base is quite easy actually, and I started a lot of TWDT base matches last season I remember (which we won). Basing is one of the easiest leagues to play in, at least for spider. Jav, I am probably a 2.

Comment

• exalt is easily the mvp of this thread so far.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• these things dont really mattter, exalt wins and wbs are emo. but for fun im gonna rant a bit

basing ratings are pure comedy, cintra is a top terr these days and clearly isnt a 6. tabarnakk needs to be higher, hypocrit is a 6 atleast, mirrorim, machine of god and jacklyn arent 7's but 6's , frozen throne should be a 7, trasher should be an 8, project dragon and fit of rage and mikkiz should be 6's and not 7's, maketso isnt a 5, kim is not a 6...(another joke), pjotter not a 7 either, bubz (who?) a 7? this keeps getting better as I scroll up.

turban and paska should be 8's, vys should be a 7, humid is not an 8, pure_luck and mm_god are not...8's (or are they because they are staff?) ease is not an 8 in basing, zizu should be a 9, Im not an 8 either. and if mega and domi are 9's, why is jam a 10? and who are the other 10's in twlb then?
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

• nononono. keep it as 7 or lower it to 6! 4/7/7 to 4/6/6 would be my ideal!

who wants it to be that accurate anyways, it's not going to happen.

Comment

• TWDTB champ ranks at 7 :wub::wub:. Lovin it.
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017
                        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

• "leave no walls untouched." - tj hazuki/azuma

Comment

• Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                            these things dont really mattter, exalt wins and wbs are emo. but for fun im gonna rant a bit

basing ratings are pure comedy, cintra is a top terr these days and clearly isnt a 6. tabarnakk needs to be higher, hypocrit is a 6 atleast, mirrorim, machine of god and jacklyn arent 7's but 6's , frozen throne should be a 7, trasher should be an 8, project dragon and fit of rage and mikkiz should be 6's and not 7's, maketso isnt a 5, kim is not a 6...(another joke), pjotter not a 7 either, bubz (who?) a 7? this keeps getting better as I scroll up.

turban and paska should be 8's, vys should be a 7, humid is not an 8, pure_luck and mm_god are not...8's (or are they because they are staff?) ease is not an 8 in basing, zizu should be a 9, Im not an 8 either. and if mega and domi are 9's, why is jam a 10? and who are the other 10's in twlb then?
                            i would agree with a lot of the critiques, if this rating system was based 100% on skill. unfortunately, that is not the criteria. so a lot of these are quite easily invalidated.

please read the criteria before you attempt to make sweeping changes to half the ratings.

also i love how people are claiming "these ratings are complete shit" then cite 3 ppl as examples. that is 3 out of 296 ppl who are rated here. 3/296 is a 1% error rate. So go fuck yourselves, I will take 99% accuracy. Hell the above is the largest critique of the ratings and it cites 22 people which is only a 7.4% error rate. I will take 92.6% as well.

that said, there have been some consistent complaints that i have been hearing. they should be fixed tonight or tomorrow (i am sick, so i have been operating a bit more slowly than usual)
                            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                            Originally posted by kthx
                            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                              i am sick, so i have been operating a bit more slowly than usual
                              I am sick too

sick... and tired of these noob ratings. DDDDDDD
                              Fludd:
                              TWLB Champion Season - 9
                              TWLJ Champion Season - 10
                              TWLJ Champion Season - 11
                              TWLD Champion Season - 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season - 12
                              TWLD Champion Season - 13
                              TWLJ Champion Season - 13
                              TWLJ Champion Season - 14
                              TWEL-J Champion Season - 4

Comment

• humid I was just ranting a bit for fun, its just my my oppinion anyway, not expecting to see changes, and if its not just skill, ok then!
                                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                                Your friend,
                                ​​Papi
                                ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X