Clear All

haters gonna hate
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Just wondering when the rest of the ratings will be up. Not really in a hurry but the sooner we get the ratings done the sooner we can do the draft and get it started.

Also, we should get rid of twdt and do a twl summer league. Twdt seems like it would take just as much if not more effort to start up and, while it's fun, it's not as fun as twl.
      http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
        SQUEAK CREAK SQUEAK
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

im very pleased with my ratings i've worked very hard to hit an overall of 16 points. Particularly pleased with my 4 rating in basing, I would like to thank all my family for keeping faith and watching me fail at basing, and for viop for teaching me true grammatical skills.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

LOL im same as kthx in warbird, didnt know i dropped 5-10s that often

it shud b gr8 honor 4 ur 15 year vet noopi ass 2 b on same level as my 2 year rookie of the year gr8ness
            Last edited by Crescent Seal; 05-23-2010, 04:40 PM.
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              Really gonna leave me off the list when I was already rated Turban? Cold man, cold
              yes. to me, you simply.. don't exist! :fear: pewpew, fire ze missiles!

also wark, you aren't worth 8 stars in warbird in my opinion. live with it, but you have never done great in warbird in the past couple of years, and i fail to see you do that in the near future. last season was pathetic from you, benching most games and subbing in to average a whooping 3-5 score. two seasons ago wasn't much better, it was around 7 games played with a nice 7-8 average.

if you ask me, that is just not good enough. and if we were going by the statistics alone, lots of players would be ranked way higher than you. :fear:

why can't people just be happy with the rating they get. it's good to get a low rating, i wouldn't mind having a 5/7/7 (would be pretty much true!) just so i'd get picked easier. arrrrr, my ego!

^did not make any sense at all, but whatever!

Comment

Originally posted by saetep View Post
                Just wondering when the rest of the ratings will be up. Not really in a hurry but the sooner we get the ratings done the sooner we can do the draft and get it started.

Also, we should get rid of twdt and do a twl summer league. Twdt seems like it would take just as much if not more effort to start up and, while it's fun, it's not as fun as twl.
                I plan to have all ratings done and finalized by friday night/saturday morning. The draft will take place hopefully 1 week or 2 weeks from today, then the season will commence. In terms of TWL, ph and I should release announcements soon enough about when. Probably after the TWD reset that is happening soon.
                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                Originally posted by kthx
                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

stop messing with my heart turban :wub:
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I would also like to defend the accuracy of my ratings over the following two seasons by saying this:

Blackmage informed me that he graphed a statistical comparison of how people performed in each league compared to the ratings they were given, and it demonstrated the for the most part the ratings were highly accurate.

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

- John F. Kennedy

Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      yes. to me, you simply.. don't exist! :fear: pewpew, fire ze missiles!

also wark, you aren't worth 8 stars in warbird in my opinion. live with it, but you have never done great in warbird in the past couple of years, and i fail to see you do that in the near future. last season was pathetic from you, benching most games and subbing in to average a whooping 3-5 score. two seasons ago wasn't much better, it was around 7 games played with a nice 7-8 average.

if you ask me, that is just not good enough. and if we were going by the statistics alone, lots of players would be ranked way higher than you. :fear:

why can't people just be happy with the rating they get. it's good to get a low rating, i wouldn't mind having a 5/7/7 (would be pretty much true!) just so i'd get picked easier. arrrrr, my ego!

^did not make any sense at all, but whatever!
                      Was dropping 15's all season in twdtd last year.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                        a2who? pretty sure he never smashed pandora as decisively as dwopple and i did, he's a washed up scrub

then i'm allowed to say you're wrong because the ratings are fine aside from dreamwin being a 7 rather than a -7, and i'm also allowed to say that you're being a malcontent for no reason and should strongly consider skydiving with no parachute
                        don't know why you gotta troll 1 out of every 3 posts I make in the forums, you make people not wanna participate cause you gotta start sending death wishes their way when you disagree with them. Relax a little bit and understand that we're all talking about issues regarding a computer game

anyway, I would be glad to give my opinion if the people who made the twbd ratings want to let me into their exclusive club and PM me in game. I left out specific names cause I didn't wanna get piss any emo kids off, but that's apparently not possible
                        2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
                        Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
                        Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
                        Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
                        1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          Was dropping 15's all season in twdtd last year.
                          You went negative the last 3 games of the year. To be fair you did drop a 15, 11, and 14 to start the year. #Statsdontlie
                          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Veloce View Post
                            don't know why you gotta troll 1 out of every 3 posts I make in the forums, you make people not wanna participate cause you gotta start sending death wishes their way when you disagree with them. Relax a little bit and understand that we're all talking about issues regarding a computer game

anyway, I would be glad to give my opinion if the people who made the twbd ratings want to let me into their exclusive club and PM me in game. I left out specific names cause I didn't wanna get piss any emo kids off, but that's apparently not possible
                            I can take the criticisms and forward them, or if you want to do a set of basing ratings and send them in, I will gladly add them to my amassing compilation of ratings.

- John F. Kennedy

Comment

i am rated far too high in everything

i demand to be less than 14.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

get me up there!
                                Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Working...
                                X