X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
    maybe it's humid's fault.

maybe it's the fault of the system.

or, maybe... just maybe, it is singer's own fault. all the captains played by the same rules. some came out of FA with the players they wanted. others didn't. we only need to look back to previous seasons to see that this isn't the first time it's happened with singer. two seasons ago, he got screwed over by midnight bids. the reason, of course, is that he has a life, got better things to do on friday night, etc. cuz, you know... never mind that he signed up to be captain.

fast forward to the current season where the rules were altered to prevent midnight snipe bids. i repeat, the rules were changed for the benefit of people like singer, who have lives. and yet, he emerges once again as the captain who gets screwed in free agency. no, singer, i am not passing judgment on your intelligence nor your ability to play 2d spaceships, but perhaps you shouldn't have signed up to be captain if you weren't ready to go guerrilla in free agency.

the way i see it, you brought a knife to a gun fight, and are now complaining that people brought better weapons than you. step up son.
    It can be alot of people's fault, could maybe even be yours? For abusing the rules yet again and staff giving you thumbs up on doing it. Back when SS had it's flaws and people would exploit the game I believe they would get banned for it, things changes I guess. But anyways, I ain't going to bother with whatever you think anymore, some people don't really deserve the attention they seek so I'm gonna let you go have your nerd talks with someone else.

To humid: Thank you for trying and I'm sorry for missing the requirements, I'll fix this next week.

Comment

Every system (even the most thought out) will have some problems in its initial implementation. And this wasn't the most thought out . But in all seriousness, this system was way better than forums bidding. Some caps didn't quite understand what was going to happen/all of the rules and whatnot in the beginning so everything was backlogged a little bit, causing some problems. I still think it all looks pretty good (other than the 2 caps under the limit)
      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
        Who in the world are you
        the person who's gonna run through you in this league unless u bring your teams A game
        TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
        2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
        TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
        TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
        cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
        Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
          Who in the world are you
          Better question would be, why do you have Penetrate Season 12 TWLB champion sig?
          TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

I feel like it's 7yrs ago and it's my first day in ?go base again.

Am I not on the list or something?

Comment

for u Zhou
              TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
              2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
              TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
              cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
              Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

hey curse
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrosia View Post
                  Does the same situation apply 2 me as well? I also had enough bids out to have 30 players. Or, if possible, rookie mistake by me, I had dropped 2 players that werent going to show that no one else bidded on, so perhaps you could just add those players back to my roster and give me 30?
                  Yes thrill, the same penalty will apply to you.

Make sure you are at 30 by next week or I will double the penalties.

As for draft's comment about me being extra nice and how I would have fucked him over, no I wouldn't have. I feel that this was my error. Should singer and Thrill have played it safe? Probably. But my design was a major enough hindrance that it shafted them. If I fuck up, then I take responsibility and lower/get rid of punishments. It has nothing to do with who the caps are, it has everything to do with my own shortcomings.
                  TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                  TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                  Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                  - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                  Originally posted by kthx
                  Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                  X